Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest johndeere

I agree with you, she makes her own life sad and miserable, she should be happy and grateful that she has a roof over her head and that she doesnt have to work to make a living, and all she used to talk about how bad women are treated and how fat and ugly she is and all the plastic surgery she wanted so she can wear nicer clothes etc, as far as i can see, she is being treated very very well, and there are people worse off than her, its her brain that needs treatment, she shouldnt care how bad she looks, as long as her boyfriend loves her,,, anyway, and she shouldnt care what bad things people say about her, because of the way she behaves, if she doesnt want bad comments then behave like a lady, but its too late, she cant ever take back what she has done in the past.... i wonder what her mother father 5 kids think of her showing her private parts in the past? anyway, i fee sick right now must go, EWW VOMIT, i would rather see some nice naked man that has a brain rather than a brainless tart

Thats the typical speech of someone who is envious.

She has not done you anything, and no reason for you to behave like a shit. But thats what that sort of people like you do.

You were listed as one of the stalkers - happily many people are aware of that. You have that need to destroy for people who does not suit you.

Someone who dont handle to see others get nice comments. Something you never ever will get.

And dont speak too loud about showing...as far i remember you were on the floor with a dildo when you had your page! Not a pleasant view i must say. But yes, i have screenshots....anna maria

Small question for some people:

Who am I to judge the behavior of other people?

The only thing I can say is: I like or do not like.

But I can not ever judge. Nobody elected me to judge.

If I express an opinion should not be a judgment.

It seems to me that some people make of their thoughts, a judgment towards others.

Guest private1

yep anna maria strikes yet again the nut job ! private1 my ass

You meant me? excuse me? im not a lady and you are mistaken again, time to ignore you like a few other people, i was sent a private message to do just that! addios

Guest private1

I agree with you, she makes her own life sad and miserable, she should be happy and grateful that she has a roof over her head and that she doesnt have to work to make a living, and all she used to talk about how bad women are treated and how fat and ugly she is and all the plastic surgery she wanted so she can wear nicer clothes etc, as far as i can see, she is being treated very very well, and there are people worse off than her, its her brain that needs treatment, she shouldnt care how bad she looks, as long as her boyfriend loves her,,, anyway, and she shouldnt care what bad things people say about her, because of the way she behaves, if she doesnt want bad comments then behave like a lady, but its too late, she cant ever take back what she has done in the past.... i wonder what her mother father 5 kids think of her showing her private parts in the past? anyway, i fee sick right now must go, EWW VOMIT, i would rather see some nice naked man that has a brain rather than a brainless tart

She has not done you anything, and no reason for you to behave like a shit. But thats what that sort of people like you do.

You were listed as one of the stalkers - happily many people are aware of that. You have that need to destroy for people who does not suit you.

Someone who dont handle to see others get nice comments. Something you never ever will get.

And dont speak too loud about showing...as far i remember you were on the floor with a dildo when you had your page! Not a pleasant view i must say. But yes, i have screenshots....anna maria

Are you sure you are ok? another troll.... time to ignore, lets see this annamaria person then with a dildo?  lets see it then i will ignore you like the other trolls, why do you even come here to act like a kid? this site is for adults, make sure you have correct info before making accusations. And for your info, its true what I wrote, I read all of Ann's writings on her site some time ago and last year, she does need therapy, and thats not being rude, because its true, only people who enjoy her making a fool of herself would not agree, would you enjoy if your daughter, mother, sister, wife, girlfriend wrote about the things Ann used to write  about and then behave in the way she behaves? wouldn't you want her to seek professional help? of course not!! you just enjoy hurting people, hope you don't have any kids yourself, what a sad world we have to live in..

Guest private1

You meant me? excuse me? im not a lady and you are mistaken again, time to ignore you like a few other people, i was sent a private message to do just that! addios

saldobasso, just ignore them, then you won't see their comments...

Guest private1

This thread is more entertaining than camarades itself lol.

saldobraso, ignore vision1, he is a person who likes to try and hurt others, he likes to spread gossip without even knowing a person, he just assumes things and makes things up, very childish behavior. I would not stumble to his level..

Guest private1

good morning all . i do know the site you would see ann on but as i said before you will all be slagging her off as usual .

and for posting images here you shouyld update yourself with this stites New rule on posting images without the owner's permission.

now then buzzbo , rickoshay, and fox50 . can all fuck off now with your private messages , i dont glue my self to the internet ,maybe you should have been patient , i got to bed and sleep .

now you can fuck off .you get nothing ,, true colours now show .

renzo who said she was naked ? not me . and lies your the one thats lies when you say your not renzo stop hiding behind saldobraso.

your not as good with the internet if you cant find the site !

maybe you should all should try this site    http://hmpg.net/

Well, you know I really couldn't care less about Ann and her ridiculous hula hooping.  But the fact is, people say all kinds of BS stuff on the Internet.  You know the saying, right?  Screenshot...or it didn't happen.  Well, the same holds for your claims:  Give a link or you are assumed to be flinging piles of BS.

FOR THE SAKE OF JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE LEAVE SALDOBRASO ALONE!!! STOP IT, JUST STOP IT, YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS, YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE. IF YOU ARE SEX CRAZY THEN GO TO GOOGLE AND LOOK  AT SOME PICTURES/VIDEOS...... JUST LEAVE GOOD PEOPLE ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TELLING LIES ABOUT.

Guest johndeere

You say you are not a lady...i know - you are a bitch.

You say 'you would prefer a naked man'..strange to say if you were not a female, LOL.

Funny how i can see you doing these speeches, as you did on your page..hysteric, full of hate towards other women.

Thats all your speeches was about - how bad other women was while you were so perfect,,HA HA HA.

You see - we who know you, know that nobody else would behave like you are doing here. You need a brain doctor for sure!

And the pics..i follow the rules. But you can find them elsewhere if you look around.

Yep, thats Anna Maria - no doubt!

I was on her page too, and thats exactly how she speak.

And - no man speak like this, ROFL

Did you escape from a mental institution or what?

And i have pics too..want to trade, John?

Guest private1

You must think that all men behave like you? well, maybe you have never been in the company of real good men? more like knobheads, the ones who go to soccer games just to fight and cause harm? etc etc etc etc etc do you really think that a decent man would talk and behave like you and your group of so called mates huh? think again!!!! Oh and a little bird has informed me that you, vision1 and johndeere were banned from ww.com/camarades.com I hope Jacques never lets you offically register there again, you behave like a bunch of little school kids, well, if you think you can mess with me, think again......i would slap your face so hard, you wouldn't know whats hit you, now leave people alone, before you get banned from this site too, and now i will ignore you too and johndeere. Like i said before, i would rather see a naked nice man,yes i would? why, are you jealous? if i had to choose between seeing a normal naked man (nudist) or a female nutter, i know whom i would choose, basically, i like decent, clothed people with whom i can have good discussions with on all kinds of topics. I am so very delighted that Jacques changed his site to a family site, because there are too many filthy sites already, camarades.com is a God send. And if i were to see any nudity on there i would report it. Now, leave me and others alone.

well private1 you little bird is very wrong !! you fucked up tart . you have nothing and only one person knows who i am . your on the road back to the nut house enjoy bitch your time is coming ..