B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

1 minute ago, omedo said:

El motivo puede ser al país donde quiera ir, hay muchos que no aceptan vuelos procedentes de zonas de riesgo y España es una de ellas.

probably, so we have to deal with the same girls for months again

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really see how RLC has anything to do with the visit of former participants who simply come to visit their friends who live in GOV apartments

The girls are big enough too to know if they want to do the show or not, that's why you have some who do it and others who don't

Without wanting to offend you, can you take into account that we are in a new and difficult period, that it is no longer necessarily possible to leave the country and that the girls are blocked because all of Spain, like Italy or France, is in quarantine

This guest thing of residents that stayed after being resident for months is not only now,long before this terrible virus we had Aria that stayed a long time a guest etc.If they are just visit their friends that are in Barca houses then no need to live in the house..unless rlc become a motel.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Same,hopefully will be a short time like Belle and few others stayed as guests and not a case like Aria.Fingers crossed.

until the virus crisis is not solved there is the possibilty the girls will stay for some months again here include monica and irma 😏

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

so maybe impossible for Monica for the moment to come back at home, i am scared it will be the same thing with Irma

if there is no urgent reason for these girls to return to their country, it is preferable that they stay in all GOV apartments and that they follow the directives of the country, until the problem can be resolved

especially if they leave, it will be difficult to replace these girls for RLC at the moment

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

probably, so we have to deal with the same girls for months again

Is a lost lost situation,not only we have some girls in cams for three,four months(and when is show girls that months feel likes years lol)but after some stay even more time in cams as "guests".

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

si no hay una razón urgente para estas niñas a regresar a su país, es preferible que se mantengan en todos los apartamentos GOV y que sigan las directrices del país, hasta que el problema se puede resolver

especialmente si se van, que será difícil de reemplazar estas chicas para RLC en el momento

La invitada en B2 tampoco podrá salir...😙

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This guest thing of residents that stayed after being resident for months is not only now,long before this terrible virus we had Aria that stayed a long time a guest etc.If they are just visit their friends that are in Barca houses then no need to live in the house..unless rlc become a motel.

I still don't see why it's a problem to have girls who are only guests and who live for a while in GOV apartments

As premium members, the more girls in the apartments, the better, don't you think?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

La invitada en B2 tampoco podrá salir...😙

yes, I think so too

Besides, as there is always a room called guest, he might be smart on the part of RLC to offer and give a name to this girl within the project, because even if rlc had the plan for another girl, the sanitary rules implemented in Spain changes the deal a lot

And with what has happened in this apartment for several days, I think she has largely earned this place 🙂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really see how RLC has anything to do with the visit of former participants who simply come to visit their friends who live in GOV apartments

The girls are big enough too to know if they want to do the show or not, that's why you have some who do it and others who don't

Without wanting to offend you, can you take into account that we are in a new and difficult period, that it is no longer necessarily possible to leave the country and that the girls are blocked because all of Spain, like Italy or France, is in quarantine

I have never understood why some here always want to get rid of the current girls. It's not like RLC typically sends more participating substitutes. Usually the new girls are just as bad as the Girls they replace and lately, even worse, because the Overall Quality getting down.