B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

That's the one.  Though she'd been at it for a few minutes before that too, mostly under the covers.

I did not check because her position in the bed does not allow too much to guess what she does

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know this is OT, but I've just this minute heard this earth shattering news on the radio, and had to let all you fans of great music know...

image.jpeg.45e87e46743d3de7f7b3d1b8851b1341.jpeg  0 ...It's been cancelled..facepalm hand gesture emoticon

I'm absolutely gutted...😏

We have a saying in Norwegian: It's never so bad that it isn't good for something.

• Like 1

Most countries are still open to bringing home their own citizens. In fact, quite a few planes still take off.. (PIC: Europe right now)

The Corona virus is expected to be at its peak in mid-May, so it's a long way to go. 475 died in Italy just today ... So the best thing is to stay home

Noldus 2020-03-18 18-44-23-434.jpg

• Upvote 1

Another thing I love about Diane. She never needs to be the center of attention. Even now when the others get excited, and start talking louder and louder, Diane remains calm, and doesn't raise her voice like some of them. She really is a very gentle, kind and sensual person.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Another thing I love about Diane. She never needs to be the center of attention. Even now when the others get excited, and start talking louder and louder, Diane remains calm, and doesn't rise her voice. She really is a very gentle, kind and sensual person.

I like watching Diane, but I wish she didn't go so big on her tits.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

it is true that now her body is less balanced with her weight loss while having the same size of false breast

42 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't care about her boobs, you focus either too high or too low, my friend.

• Like 1