B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

hace 17 minutos, Omedo dijo:

Hace UNOS Días Dije Que Si no estuviera Assol con Amelie se comportaría De Otra Manera Y Lo Reitero.

Ayer los antes De que empezaran con el masaje Assol se quito la bata y Amelie le DIJO Que se la pusiera.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Olya will move upstairs to the master bedroom 😉 

i think also, the advantage it's we will have the full light now in the bathroom for admire her body under the shower)

after i am not a big fan of the cameras bed (too far and quality is not super good)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I doubt Olya would have all that room all to herself...

We will see, but as I said before, the news of what is happening in the world and in Spain makes me say that it will be difficult to bring girls or guys not living already in the country
But there is a large Russo Ukrainian community in this city of Barcelona and therefore there may be the possibility of finding locally even if the current rules of confinement in Spain is to stay at home without going out for useless things or coming live elsewhere

I also want to say that Kim lived in this room alone for a while and that she was not the only one to have done so already.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Diane ed Olya probabilmente fanno di più rispetto ai due che hanno vissuto lassù fino ad ora, quindi è probabilmente una mescolanza tattica

it doesn't make much sense, they could immediately put Diana in the room where she is now when she arrived, move A&A and put Olya in the big room with kapi before she left

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it doesn't make much sense, they could immediately put Diana in the room where she is now when she arrived, move A&A and put Olya in the big room with kapi before she left

RLC choices are like the sanitary conditions for covid-19, it changes all the time :angel:

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We will see, but as I said before, the news of what is happening in the world and in Spain makes me say that it will be difficult to bring girls or guys not living already in the country
But there is a large Russo Ukrainian community in this city of Barcelona and therefore there may be the possibility of finding locally even if the current rules of confinement in Spain is to stay at home without going out for useless things or coming live elsewhere

I also want to say that Kim lived in this room alone for a while and that she was not the only one to have done so already.

I forgot all about that......Here I was hoping Ariela would make an appearance