B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Glad to see your still alive and kicking 😉

And I'll kick you some more if you speak ill of Lia & Mia or parts of their anatomy again. 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:
10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you ladies. I enjoyed tonight. Was nice to see the interaction. Was too bad Diane left the party. Can't figure her out. Not surprised the duds left.  

It wasn't too bad Diane left the party. She did a nice bate on her bed.

Yeah, I'm glad that she left, the "party" turned pretty quick into a silly show, and Diane did a pretty good bate instead.

🍓

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

As far as I remember the twins never ever had a head or did they give head !!!!! 😉

off topic, you happen to have news of Harley, it's been a while since we haven't heard from him

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

off topic, you happen to have news of Harley, it's been a while since we haven't heard from him

I looked last night on him and he connected 2 hours before 

I haven't checked since

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i am surprised to see Kapitolina left, when i saw her move in the monica bedroom i was thinking she will stay for 3 or 4 months

Must believe that the quarantine in her country will be more pleasant than in this house :biggrin:

Joking aside, I wish her a good healthy return

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Must believe that the quarantine in her country will be more pleasant than in this house :biggrin:

Joking aside, I wish her a good healthy return

so it mean the girls can return in their country, all the outside planes are not closed for leave the spain but for enter i don't know