B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

so it mean the girls can return in their country, all the outside planes are not closed for leave the spain but for enter i don't know

yes it's like with us, you can no longer go abroad but if you were already abroad at the time of the pandemic, you can make the request to the consulate to return to your country
My brother is in this case because he is currently in California and he must return with his family in early April, he is there for a medical reason, and he gave all the information to the consulate who will take care of bring them back when it's time to do it

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Good bate or Good solo show instead? :biggrin:

I think I answered that pretty clearly earlier:

14 hours ago, ed2 said:

I adore Diane above everything 💘🥰 Her masturbations are amazing 😍🤤 I just think the costume and show was abit unnecessary 👎🏻😞

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems Diane will take the bedroom of Kapitolina like her last visit, the bf of Diane will come soon 🙂 no doubt with that

In other circumstances, I would agree with you but given the current news, it will be difficult to return to Spain if you are not already there for a foreigner

Just now, moos54 said:

In other circumstances, I would agree with you but given the current news, it will be difficult to return to Spain if you are not already there for a foreigner

missed that point but the friend of Kim joined B4 the last night, maybe she live already in barcelona

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

missed that point but the friend of Kim joined B4 the last night, maybe she live already in barcelona

Yes there is no doubt that Kim's girlfriend lives in Spain for me
This may explain Kim's absence, going from time to time to visit her, and then the girlfriend came without a suitcase to B4, she just had a handbag, so she has a place to live

Again let me repeat for everyone. There are over 60,000 Russians living near Barcelona. They have been there for a number of years now. So when RLC needs to fill in all they have to do is recruit from this large community. Where I had my home in Spain there was a large contingent of Dutch people. You can tell this because they are tall especially the Dutch women in Spain as the Dutch women, on average, are the tallest in the world.