B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Assol y Amelie leyendo el contrato y preguntándose porque las han cambiado de habitación, no leyeron la letra pequeña...😂

or they may want to get out of it.
They probably feel trapped more than the others, now that they can't go shopping every day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1410 B4 UM

Vielleicht hat man noch eine leere ""Quarantäne-Station" für Assol & Amelie gefunden.
 😁Die Evakuierung läuft.😁
Die Mädchen wollen und müssen zu ihrer Abwechslung Party machen, diese zwei Spassbremsen sind nun wirklich fehl am Platz.

The girls want and have to party for a change, these two fun brakes are really out of place.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There is still heavy traffic on BCN El Prat airport, also direct flights from and to Kiev.
A&A has 24 days today, so maybe one more week, and they can leave.

only if they are Ukrainian but some are Russian 

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

Amelie have not unpacked her suitcase or investiged her bed, you can see in what mentality she is, her mind is already outside rlc

the only thing i am waiting is new girls in the twin bedroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

far from me wanting to judge Amelie mentally but it is she who put away her things and emptied her suitcase, for the fact that she is not invested her bed, it is because I think she prefers to stay with Assol

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

far from me wanting to judge Amelie mentally but it is she who put away her things and emptied her suitcase, for the fact that she is not invested her bed, it is because I think she prefers to stay with Assol

this is always the same question who is assol and who is amelie, one unpacked her suitcase and the other not, the suitcase on the floor is this one of who?