When did you join camcaps and why....and why can't you ever leave?

Guest NL Forever

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well I fucking walked right into that one😥😥

I was once given tomato plants at seedling stage but didn't know they were to be transplanted into a bigger pot and I watched and waited a whole summer for tomato's to appear.😥I know better now but still cannot grow the little red fuckers!!!

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Well I fucking walked right into that one😥😥

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You need sticking them in the ground first pal :biggrin: 

Hey Rob,I just found the moving emojis!!.Page 2 of Computer for Dummies here I come.😀

I tried to insert one into the post but I got a message saying"text won't accept emoji from keyboard".

Oh well back to page one of CFD's😥😥😥

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Good to se you are doing your bit for the wild life then Ash lol, Greenpeace or whoever would be proud of you he he.

My bit for the wildlife will be a bunch of squirrels with gunshot wounds if they don't back off.

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I've got a cheap and nasty hard plastic little greenhouse 8ft X 4ft X 4ft with some shelves in it and that is enough to keep the birds off but I don't know if it would be squirrel proof.Do you not protect the plants?.BTW if there was a competition to grow the smallest vegetables in Scotland I would be the champion every year.I'm not very good but I try.😀

Oh, you got a garden? What else do you grow? Until last they never bothered my garden. They're everywhere the last few years. I'm also growing peppers and carrots, they havnt touched them. I bought some stuff , you sprinkle around the plants on the ground to repel them, hopefully that will work. The birds don't seem to bother anything.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My bit for the wildlife will be a bunch of squirrels with gunshot wounds if they don't back off.

If you invite me to a fancy dress party at your place I know what I am not coming dressed as

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

If you invite me to a fancy dress party at your place I know what I am not coming dressed as

Lol, I'm messing around of course, I would never shoot an animal unless it was gonna kill me.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh, you got a garden? What else do you grow? Until last they never bothered my garden. They're everywhere the last few years. I'm also growing peppers and carrots, they havnt touched them. I bought some stuff , you sprinkle around the plants on the ground to repel them, hopefully that will work. The birds don't seem to bother anything.

Just that plastic greenhouse thingy I mentioned with planters in it.I' m never very successful at it but have managed to grow peas,chilli's(Scotch Bonnet hot as f***)all quite small though,peppers,srawberrys,and tomatoes.Small amounts and nothing very big but I enjoy having a go.We have loads of squirrels round where we live but they never come in the back garden.That would pee me off if something ate my vegetables and fruit,it's not much but they are not getting it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Just that plastic greenhouse thingy I mentioned with planters in it.I' m never very successful at it but have managed to grow peas,chilli's(Scotch Bonnet hot as f***)all quite small though,peppers,srawberrys,and tomatoes.Small amounts and nothing very big but I enjoy having a go.We have loads of squirrels round where we live but they never come in the back garden.That would pee me off if something ate my vegetables and fruit,it's not much but they are not getting it.

Sounds like you got a good setup. I was looking at greenhouses on Amazon. I'm gonna give it a try. I tried strawberries last 3 years, the plants are spreading out good, but the deer are eating the strawberries I think

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

i'm shit hot at growing weeds in my garden guys and gals, so if you need any advice, I'm your man...😏

Btw, that's weeds not weed...😏

I'm shit hot growing weeds myself. I got so many and vines. You come here and pull mine and I'll pull yours. Hmmmm that didnt come out so well.  😎

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm shit hot growing weeds myself. I got so many and vines. You come here and pull mine and I'll pull yours. Hmmmm that didnt come out so well.  😎

🤣

It sounds like a pretty good offer to me! Maybe Mrs Naga can join in and we can all pull together 😉

• Like 3