When did you join camcaps and why....and why can't you ever leave?

Guest NL Forever

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the show here guys. Apologies because I generally skip this thread but have now realised tonight that it's full of adults...😏. Way back in 2016, I think,  I took a half day holiday from work. I was sitting in a pub having a beer, ogling the barmaid who, tbh, wasn't really my type, so I opened up CC. I'd looked at RLCF and CC previously, and it wasn't long after all the posts regarding the famous orgy night in B2...(I'm sure it was 2016 not 2017)...Anyway, I posted something! Crazy as it sounds, but I was nervous in case I screwed up, because I hadn't a clue what I was doing...I did screw up with a typo ha!...which I apologised for, and a few minutes later I got a 'like...I was hooked! 18,327 posts later I still enjoy CC, more than RLC tbh at the moment. But I do believe I need to sub as a premium member so I can contribute accurately on threads like these...:biggrin:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the show here guys. Apologies because I generally skip this thread but have now realised tonight that it's full of adults...😏. Way back in 2016, I think,  I took a half day holiday from work. I was sitting in a pub having a beer, ogling the barmaid who, tbh, wasn't really my type, so I opened up CC. I'd looked at RLCF and CC previously, and it wasn't long after all the posts regarding the famous orgy night in B2...(I'm sure it was 2016 not 2017)...Anyway, I posted something! Crazy as it sounds, but I was nervous in case I screwed up, because I hadn't a clue what I was doing...I did screw up with a typo ha!...which I apologised for, and a few minutes later I got a 'like...I was hooked! 18,327 posts later I still enjoy CC, more than RLC tbh at the moment. But I do believe I need to sub as a premium member so I can contribute accurately on threads like these...:biggrin:

with today's new pricing--you only need to be standard to see all of the cams---but you do need replay if you want to go back for what you missed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

with today's new pricing--you only need to be standard to see all of the cams---but you do need replay if you want to go back for what you missed.

How much is standard?

I'm gonna be paying $35/mth for Premium plus replay compared with $75 I was paying...

I'm a poor squirrel. I'll stick with 20 pecans per year with CamCaps. Other than that, I've tried VHTV's time-line and it's a great idea and presentation. I just wish VHTV could snag some of the former Russian RLC couples, of which I have my favorites. This is all wishful thinking, but until such things happen, I will very much thank RLC & VHTV subscribers for the latest information. I get busy repairing pot-holes in the streets of CamCaps and have trouble keeping up with things, you understand. That's why I'm still on CamCaps. Otherwise I'd miss too much.

(Hey, was that a fucking plug for CamCaps Premium membership, or what? You bet your booty it was! 😁🤣)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, they're your shithead cousins? Do me a favor, while you're whacking, tell them to stop eating my green tomatoes right off the damn plants! 😬

Well at least they are leaving your red tomatoes alone😀😀

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, ashleyxyz said:

I feel the same way about you Harley! Have you been out fishing this season?

i'm sorry i'm just now getting back to you Ash!!  first off thank you and secondly i have only been fishing twice this whole year.  i went once to the lake in March with not much success and haven't been back due to the lake being flooded.  my buddy and my brother have been back to the lake a couple of times and had no luck.....the lake is much better fishing at normal lake levels!!  i went offshore fishing a few weeks ago and we had great success.  other than those two trips, i have not done anymore fishing.  have a good day!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

No I'm not! There are pervy squirrels on my patio fence peering in the kitchen all the time! Only you would know what they trying to see

are they lucky squirrels?

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, they're your shithead cousins? Do me a favor, while you're whacking, tell them to stop eating my green tomatoes right off the damn plants! 😬

👍

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

ha ha ha funny man, i got a few, but the rest don't last long enough to ripen.

Good to se you are doing your bit for the wild life then Ash lol, Greenpeace or whoever would be proud of you he he.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

ha ha ha funny man, i got a few, but the rest don't last long enough to ripen.

I've got a cheap and nasty hard plastic little greenhouse 8ft X 4ft X 4ft with some shelves in it and that is enough to keep the birds off but I don't know if it would be squirrel proof.Do you not protect the plants?.BTW if there was a competition to grow the smallest vegetables in Scotland I would be the champion every year.I'm not very good but I try.😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I've got a cheap and nasty hard plastic little greenhouse 8ft X 4ft X 4ft with some shelves in it and that is enough to keep the birds off but I don't know if it would be squirrel proof.Do you not protect the plants?.BTW if there was a competition to grow the smallest vegetables in Scotland I would be the champion every year.I'm not very good but I try.😀

You need sticking them in the ground first pal :biggrin: 

• Like 3