When did you join camcaps and why....and why can't you ever leave?

Guest NL Forever

Looks like Senior is on a quest to be the top topic starter of the entire board.

Your joining date is in your profile. I think mine was in August.

Why? because it looked like a fun place to be. Being a smart ass, I wanted to get it to where it wasn't like a morgue with everyone saying, Look, sex. Yeah. And...You never saw sex before?

And it looks like I accomplished what I set out to do using the ideas of another.

I can leave anytime I want too. But the underlying question would be...WHY?

Guest Squirrel

Back on topic: "and why can't you ever leave?"

It's just like the doorman says in"Hotel California."

You can check in any time you like, but you can never leave.

Guest NL Forever

Looks like Senior is on a quest to be the top topic starter of the entire board.

Your joining date is in your profile. I think mine was in August.

I can leave anytime I want too. But the underlying question would be...WHY?

My joining date is July but that is wrong....I have been around since December 2012. You may have noticed some "guests" with similar names to mine.....that's because I have tried to de-register on many occasions and still the force pulls me back. I am a gossip by nature and just can't resist reading what other people are writing about RLC, and sometimes chipping in as and when.....

I joined 02 Aug, CamCaps 12 Aug because I liked it.  I agree with Squirrel.  I tried once and it lasted about 10 hours.  No, that was when it took them 10 hours to renew me.

Because I'm engrossed into their lives.  I keep track of what most are doing at all times (the best I can).

• Like 1

I have very little interest in RLC. I may have at one time, but like anything else, it got old fast. And $30/mo buys me a beautiful Prime Rib roast which I get a dinner out of and lunch for a week sliced nice and thin. Even the dog gets a bone or two out of it.

• Like 2

Looks like I am the FNG here. Why did I join? Why else? I like watching people. And honestly. I am here about as much as I am In RLCs because people post better stuff here. Thank you all for sharing and I hope to soon even though it will be only T&A shots because, I could be having great sex for the price RLC charges, pay for real sex or pay to watch others having sex? Duhhh, LOL

Guest Squirrel

Looks like I am the FNG here. Why did I join? Why else? I like watching people. And honestly. I am here about as much as I am In RLCs because people post better stuff here. Thank you all for sharing and I hope to soon even though it will be only T&A shots because, I could be having great sex for the price RLC charges, pay for real sex or pay to watch others having sex? Duhhh, LOL

Welcome Fucking New Guy. We're actually quite tame, the trolls here are pretty harmless. Mod makes sure of that. However, if you find out about the relationship that Leora (goddess) and Paul have together, let us know.

And learn Russian. You'll get a bunch of points for that.

Imagine if RLC had subtiles it would probably read like a bad foreign movie.  :o

Welcome aboard Izzie (Fucking new guy)

Joined Aug 13 why leave it's a fun place to be. I guess I'm just a voyeur at heart.