Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

3 hours ago, freitag58 said:

I think the BATHROOM camera is broken

Bathroom Camera seems OK to me.  I checked the timeline and don't see any missing.  Of course, I didn't look at every minute.   Do you have a particular time you want me to look at or capture?

10 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Bathroom Camera seems OK to me.  I checked the timeline and don't see any missing.  Of course, I didn't look at every minute.   Do you have a particular time you want me to look at or capture?

I often see the green light flicker and time jumps back and forth and the camera quickly switches between normal operation and night vision. But maybe it's only with me?

19 hours ago, disneykid said:

Sorry about my untimely comment which I have now deleted i

I know the girls can’t be happy all the time, but niether of the girls were very cheerful  last night

l have to agree they must be worn out

i also agree with you the cameras in the bedroom need sorting

once again sorry

No need to remove your comment, Kid.  It has every right to be here as the rest of ours.  I was just trying to point a few things out that many others probably haven't taken into consideration, either.  Please do not remove any of your posts again - it messes with the continuity of the dialogue in this forum.  😉 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, disneykid said:

You can get another car  but you can’t get another Nina 

Im glad she is not hurt  Only her pride that’s hurt

Kira will look. After her!

Love this.  Yes, there is only ONE irreplaceable Nina.  

She needs bubblewrap before she goes out.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chipper said:

And no big fish tank, at least one of the cats has shown its ability to fly and I can see it now, through the air, on top of the fish tank, fish tank lid breaks, fish and cat suddenly seeing each other really up close, then all hell breaks loose.

LOL yep, you're probably right.  Upon further pondering, when I was a renter back in the day - wayyyyyyy back in the day - there was always a clause in the rental contract for second or third or more floors that didn't allow fish tanks.  For the very reason you stated, they can topple or break, and then gallons of tank water seeps through to the lower levels, causing both floor and ceiling damage.  I ASSUME Russian rental agreements have a much similar clause, especially for as high up as they are.  Hence and alas, no fish tank distraction for B&S.  

I wonder if they will get a new couch.  Rossi and Sienna's couch is extremely small compared to the large couch N&K are used to, both in the old apt and the RLC apt.  In this pic you can see Nina's cute little non-existent butt sliding off the couch.  Bad posture.  No wonder she needs a backrub.  Also, the wingback chairs are just NOT to either of their tastes.  I predict a furniture change in the near future.  

In other news, my pic displays two very strong, exquisitely long right legs...  🤩  

butt.JPG

• Like 7

6 hours ago, freitag58 said:

I often see the green light flicker and time jumps back and forth and the camera quickly switches between normal operation and night vision. But maybe it's only with me?

@freitag58 Next time you see it, if you note the time, we can compare.  It would be unusual for it to only be you.

• Thanks 1