Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

I'm not so sure about your cumulative time frame, but even if it is accurate, consider this: 

1. They've only been in this apartment for less than a week. 
2. During this time they have been busy unpacking and finding places for their five tons of crap. 
3. Kira has been working from home, and Nina has been playing SIMS.  
4. Previous to this move, they had been packing their five tons of crap for several weeks.
5. Previous to this move, Kira had been working from home, and Nina was playing SIMS.  
6. Tonight was the earliest I've seen them go to bed, before midnight, in a long time.  Pre- and post-move, bedtime has been after 0200/0300. 
7. They are fucking EXHAUSTED. 
8. They aren't Kitty/Smitty.  Their love sessions last, at the minimum, 45 minutes to an hour, and sometimes includes a round two, so I doubt either were up for it.  
9. All good things to those who wait.  

Give them a break, FFS.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

Well Olive & Captain looked happy & Healthy today...it was good to see them out...

Indeed, Breakfast and Lunch had quality time outside the cage this afternoon and evening.  Butch and Sundance have really acclimated to their new home.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, freitag58 said:

Maybe we should start a contest "I love animals screenshot of the day".

I bet they get a 100 gallon (379 L) fish tank next.  Just another torturous distraction for Butch and Sundance.   🐟  🐠 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm not so sure about your cumulative time frame, but even if it is accurate, consider this: 

1. They've only been in this apartment for less than a week. 
2. During this time they have been busy unpacking and finding places for their five tons of crap. 
3. Kira has been working from home, and Nina has been playing SIMS.  
4. Previous to this move, they had been packing their five tons of crap for several weeks.
5. Previous to this move, Kira had been working from home, and Nina was playing SIMS.  
6. Tonight was the earliest I've seen them go to bed, before midnight, in a long time.  Pre- and post-move, bedtime has been after 0200/0300. 
7. They are fucking EXHAUSTED. 
8. They aren't Kitty/Smitty.  Their love sessions last, at the minimum, 45 minutes to an hour, and sometimes includes a round two, so I doubt either were up for it.  
9. All good things to those who wait.  

Give them a break, FFS.  

Sorry about my untimely comment which I have now deleted i

I know the girls can’t be happy all the time, but niether of the girls were very cheerful  last night

l have to agree they must be worn out

i also agree with you the cameras in the bedroom need sorting

once again sorry