Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

16 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

No, no somos complicados ... solo piensa con la cabeza y no con nada más como se muestra en la foto de Albert ahahhaha

I almost always think with my head ,, I rarely think with my cock .... I am very observant, and I don't want to be rude if I say what I think .. hahaha
sometimes it is better to be silly than to show that you are smart ... hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

je savais que la réponse ne tarderai pas AHAH et même je savais de qui ihih

Today, Leora kept her underpants and then removed them because it lengthens the times, increases male excitement (starting to masturbate with the underpants creates a look I don't see that increases the male attention), a bit like girls on cam do, out of the Rlc context o cam the reason why it is simple because normally we always wear underpants and in addition it sometimes increases self eroticism in us women

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Penso quasi sempre con la testa, penso raramente con il mio cazzo .... Sono molto attento e non voglio essere scortese se dico quello che penso .. ahahah a
volte è meglio essere sciocchi che per dimostrare che sei intelligente ... ahahah

36 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

moi j'aime le rose, j'ai un costume rose ahah

qd21.jpg

Bravo Raul... All ora questo non è il tuo caso ahahah stavo scherzando 😘

"Yes luv ... all the pink was quite nice today and especially the pink of the little kitty and one of it's little friends ... only that the little kitty's nearby neighbor seemed to have felt ignored and left out again"!  📲

Oops ... sorry guy's. I forgot about you guys still being there.  🙂

• Haha 1