Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

18 hours ago, blas said:

es sabido, que las mujeres, sois capaces de hacer varias cosas a la vez, pero ........... tantas

es una automata, una actriz ella hace como que le interesa pero lo que de verdad le interesa son otras cosas

she is an automaton, an actress she pretends that she is interested but what really interests her are other things

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, blas said:

es sabido, que las mujeres, sois capaces de hacer varias cosas a la vez, pero ........... tantas

Good morning, this is true ... In fact, right now with one hand I am dusting, with another hand I cook, I have a broom in my ass to clean the floor and the mop to wash the floor I let you imagine where it is stuck hahaha😂🤣😁

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning, this is true ... In fact, right now with one hand I am dusting, with another hand I cook, I have a broom in my ass to clean the floor and the mop to wash the floor I let you imagine where it is stuck hahaha😂🤣😁

Glad you are still alive and use all your nice resources at homework! I would like to see you being so active - why not send a PM video of your ways of working!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Buenos días, esto es cierto ... De hecho, en este momento con un lado estoy quitar el polvo, con la otra mano cocino, tengo una escoba en el culo a limpiar el suelo y la fregona para lavar el piso me dejo imaginar donde se ha quedado atascado jajaja 😂 🤣 😁

200.gif

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Calle said:

Sono contento che tu sia ancora vivo e usi tutte le tue belle risorse per i compiti! Mi piacerebbe vederti così attivo - perché non inviare un video PM sui tuoi modi di lavorare!

Hahaha no no video, otherwise I will reveal the trick and you could copy me, ahhahah joke🤣

• Like 1