Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Andy Whitfield. Didn't realise he had died. Close to 9yrs. 

Some cancer I think. He was too young for that. They replaced him with Liam McIntyre for season 2 and 3. Another hottie I might add! 😋

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Some cancer I think. He was too young for that. They replaced him with Liam McIntyre for season 2 and 3. Another hottie I might add! 😋

How ya doin Ash?Hope you're feeling a bit better.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

How ya doin Ash?Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Thx for asking Bud, I'm feeling better somewhat. I'm back to making dopey jokes on here again, so I must be doing OK. Its gotten way to serious in here. Rob a bit back made a remark that I'd gone to the "other side" , and said goodbye to me. I asked him the other side of what because I had no idea what he meant. Then I was catching up and I saw this big dispute going on here, and I guess that's what he meant. He never replied so I'm not sure if there's a problem. Maybe you can ask him for me. I went on to where everyone is posting pics. And I like to make some silly comments to lighten things up. I guess he doesn't like that. Stay safe!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for asking Bud, I'm feeling better somewhat. I'm back to making dopey jokes on here again, so I must be doing OK. Its gotten way to serious in here. Rob a bit back made a remark that I'd gone to the "other side" , and said goodbye to me. I asked him the other side of what because I had no idea what he meant. Then I was catching up and I saw this big dispute going on here, and I guess that's what he meant. He never replied so I'm not sure if there's a problem. Maybe you can ask him for me. I went on to wear everyone is posting pics. And I like to make some silly comments to lighten things up. I guess he doesn't like that. Stay safe!!

You and Guy keep your chin's up we'll get through this.Keep the dopey jokes coming because we need as much as we can get on here for god's sake Ash.

I don't think anyone on here could have a problem with you Ash,disagree with you on occasion  but never a problem.I think you and I are kindred spirits on here as we would rather joke around and not take ourselves or this place to seriously.

What's happened is that basically Jab's,Sparkles and Amy have chucked their dummies out their prams.Now we have a separate club run by J & S for the members that get Soooo upset by Amy that they post in there now(and sometimes in the open forum).

I know that Rob and myself refuse to join Jab's and Sparkles club but for my part I won't let their childish little operation have any bearing on my friendships in here. And although I can't speak for Rob I  would bet my life he would never turn his back on you.

Oh and BTW Ash I'm not taking sides in this ridiculous charade

You just keep being you👍👍👍

Stay safe

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You and Guy keep your chin's up we'll get through this.Keep the dopey jokes coming because we need as much as we can get on here for god's sake Ash.

I don't think anyone on here could have a problem with you Ash,disagree with you on occasion  but never a problem.I think you and I are kindred spirits on here as we would rather joke around and not take ourselves or this place to seriously.

What's happened is that basically Jab's,Sparkles and Amy have chucked their dummies out their prams.Now we have a separate club run by J & S for the members that get Soooo upset by Amy that they post in there now(and sometimes in the open forum).

I know that Rob and myself refuse to join Jab's and Sparkles club but for my part I won't let their childish little operation have any bearing on my friendships in here. And although I can't speak for Rob I  would bet my life he would never turn his back on you.

Oh and BTW Ash I'm not taking sides in this ridiculous charade

You just keep being you👍👍👍

Stay safe

Oh Ash for "dummies "see soothers and "prams" see babywalkers😀😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's the first Sparticus. He passed away before the second season. Great actor! And hot as hell!

Forget I asked about him (I'll explain later), although I am interested in
knowing if you knew that off the top of your head or if you had to look
it up.

Who is this guy? And no, you can't look it up.

image.jpeg.022f989932ff2a47ee2b9c51cbee12fb.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

He never replied so I'm not sure if there's a problem.

Actually, he did reply. I don't remember where I saw them, probably
the same topic where you asked him about it, but I saw at least two
posts where he asked you why you thought he said goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Only 39. Lucy Lawless for me. Wouldn't kick her out of bed for crumbs. LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Forget I asked about him (I'll explain later), although I am interested in
knowing if you knew that off the top of your head or if you had to look
it up.

Who is this guy? And no, you can't look it up.

image.jpeg.022f989932ff2a47ee2b9c51cbee12fb.jpeg

Professor X of course. Or Jean Luc on Star trek, Next Generation. It took me a minute  I know I knew him, but his eyes gave him away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Only 39. Lucy Lawless for me. Wouldn't kick her out of bed for crumbs. LOL

She was such a bitch

Occasionally it showed she had a heart, such as when Sparticus wife got home all bloodied. But that didn't last long. Great actress! Xena Princess Warrior was really corny, but she was good in that also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Actually, he did reply. I don't remember where I saw them, probably
the same topic where you asked him about it, but I saw at least two
posts where he asked you why you thought he said goodbye.

I asked him why because he did. No biggie. Shit happens and I've already moved on

• Like 1