Archive Moment Requests Part #4

On 9/1/2020 at 6:10 AM, bluewinner said:

the last update on Archive is just ridiculous, Gretta&Ganzel have like a million videos there, and there is barely anything from anyone else. for example Siruis&Lily had a threesome for the first time and Siruis had a hot sex scene with guest girl, none of them have been saved. 👀 

You'd have a much better idea of how this works than me, but there have only been about 10 requests in the last week or so. 

Just now, Kiko1313 said:

You'd have a much better idea of how this works than me, but there have only been about 10 requests in the last week or so. 

The operators don't need to save moments only based on requests. they can save highly viewed scenes from each day. If there is a first time sex, or any group sex I'd expect them to be saved automatically. unfortunately vhtv relies on volunteers to do this job, and as it's not a paid job they are free to choose what they like to save. and very often only scenes that operators find interesting is being saved. that's how sometimes we end up with so many similar videos from same apartments and we miss some big moments from some other places.  I think they need to have a software that saves moments based on the number of views and then have a paid personnel along with volunteers to save anything good that's missed by software.  

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The operators don't need to save moments only based on requests. they can save highly viewed scenes from each day. If there is a first time sex, or any group sex I'd expect them to be saved automatically. unfortunately vhtv relies on volunteers to do this job, and as it's not a paid job they are free to choose what they like to save. and very often only scenes that operators find interesting is being saved. that's how sometimes we end up with so many similar videos from same apartments and we miss some big moments from some other places.  I think they need to have a software that saves moments based on the number of views and then have a paid personnel along with volunteers to save anything good that's missed by software.  

I see, yeah it doesn't sound like a particularly efficient system.

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

We have saved a total of 157979 vids so far from ALL apartments and there are only a handful of Apartments  that I like personally so not sure what you are talking about.

• Like 1

Just now, nack said:

We have saved a total of 157979 vids so far from ALL apartments and there are only a handful of Apartments  that I like personally so not sure what you are talking about.

Don't get me wrong Nack. I appreciate what you and other operators are doing, especially when you are not being paid for it. so what I said was not a criticism of you guys, I was rather criticising vhtv's outdated Archiving system . it can be done by a simple software. right now, sometimes it takes days for new videos to be added to the archive and a lot of hot scenes never gets added.  

36 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Don't get me wrong Nack. I appreciate what you and other operators are doing, especially when you are not being paid for it. so what I said was not a criticism of you guys, I was rather criticising vhtv's outdated Archiving system . it can be done by a simple software. right now, sometimes it takes days for new videos to be added to the archive and a lot of hot scenes never gets added.  

There are many vids in my panel yet to be released.Software or not,it is up to VH to decide the release time.Almost everything gets added regardless of the requests here.I haven't seen any requests to add the guest couple scenes in Mulan Lukas aparment,the guest couple in Paige's apartment,Elza's bates and many more and yet they were all added so I disagree that lots of scenes are missed unless there is some technical issue and the vids get dropped.

8 minutes ago, nack said:

There are many vids in my panel yet to be released.Software or not,it is up to VH to decide the release time.Almost everything gets added regardless of the requests here.I haven't seen any requests to add the guest couple scenes in Mulan Lukas aparment,the guest couple in Paige's apartment,Elza's bates and many more and yet they were all added so I disagree that lots of scenes are missed unless there is some technical issue and the vids get dropped.

just on top of my head, none of the scenes from Lily & Sirius's place from their first few days  was added to the archive, and they had a lot going on (party, threesome, sex with guests and etc). last threesome in Sina & Jules place, foursome in Maddie & Jasper's (that was a few months ago)and many more scenes have never been saved. 

again not blaming you for that, just saying they can have a better system in place.