Archive Moment Requests Part #4

38 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

just on top of my head, none of the scenes from Lily & Sirius's place from their first few days  was added to the archive, and they had a lot going on (party, threesome, sex with guests and etc). last threesome in Sina & Jules place, foursome in Maddie & Jasper's (that was a few months ago)and many more scenes have never been saved. 

again not blaming you for that, just saying they can have a better system in place. 

I can only recall Sirius and Lily ..the most recent  one and it didn’t get saved due to some technical reasons. Not sure about the other ones.So you complain about the 1% that did not go through and overlook the 99% that did. 

No system is 100% and if there was a software to do this, it would have been implemented a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, nack said:

There are many vids in my panel yet to be released.Software or not,it is up to VH to decide the release time.Almost everything gets added regardless of the requests here.I haven't seen any requests to add the guest couple scenes in Mulan Lukas aparment,the guest couple in Paige's apartment,Elza's bates and many more and yet they were all added so I disagree that lots of scenes are missed unless there is some technical issue and the vids get dropped.

I requested the hot guest blonde and her bf at paige’s place a few days a go.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

I can only recall Sirius and Lily ..the most recent  one and it didn’t get saved due to some technical reasons. Not sure about the other ones.So you complain about the 1% that did not go through and overlook the 99% that did. 

No system is 100% and if there was a software to do this, it would have been implemented a long time ago. 

I think you guys are doing a reasonably good job, and I am not complaining about what you do. it was merely a rather mild criticism  of vhtv Archiving System. 

and yes there are softwares that can do that. RLC uses the same kind of software for its replay section, and it does not miss much. they just don't save scenes permanently, which is really a shame. 

vhtv just doesn't want to invest money to improve its website, and the archive section is no exception.  

On 9/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, summertimesadness said:

Why is there never any videos anymore of guys masturbating we have had like 2 videos of lukas in the past few months now its out of order when there is millions for the women... even when i see them requested here they never show up on the archive disappointing.

When watching how many have you seen doing it? Guarantee, there will not be millions from the current female cast, not any that are genuine and finish with any orgasm or satisfaction on their faces. Better chance of seeing them orgasm stuffing their faces .lol.