Archive Moment Requests Part #4

On 3/22/2020 at 1:59 PM, Spyer1021 said:

So none of my requests for the past couple weeks have been fulfilled.... Am I doing something wrong? Am I being ignored?

It's really awful, I was joined for a month recently and there were so many solos from guys that weren't archived. They save like 1 moment of a guy jerking for like 25 girls playing with themselves.

Honestly dude, you're better off learning to screen record these moments yourself, don't rely on this forum nor VHTV to save them for you.

19 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

It's really awful, I was joined for a month recently and there were so many solos from guys that weren't archived. They save like 1 moment of a guy jerking for like 25 girls playing with themselves.

Honestly dude, you're better off learning to screen record these moments yourself, don't rely on this forum nor VHTV to save them for you.

I don't believe it is the operators on this forum that are at fault, they have said numerous times of all the clips that are in their panels awaiting for VHTV to add to the archives. Also I have to believe that because of Covid19 VH will probably be suffering some staffing shortages so it sucks all around and not just for one group of people.

21 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not yet released. I saved it

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Ilka & Sam and friend threesome and lesbian action, Mar24/20 Ilka & Sam and friend threesome and lesbian action in category Threesome on realm Ilka & Sam camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD...

๐ŸคฉThank you again!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That was the time when operators could not save.ย 

Yes ... so, "to be forgotten"!๐Ÿ˜–

Thanks to this we do not have in memory the best performance of Lidia & Locky for your stay!
I pray that somehow this one day it can be replayed. Preferably with the same invited couple!๐Ÿ™

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes ... so, "to be forgotten"!๐Ÿ˜–

Thanks to this we do not have in memory the best performance of Lidia & Locky for your stay!
I pray that somehow this one day it can be replayed. Preferably with the same invited couple!๐Ÿ™

Well Mira & Henry said they will be soon participants (Lydia & Loki) so I am sure we will see a lot more of them