Archive Moment Requests Part #4

1 hour ago, useer said:

Where will these Archive Request be posted to?

What you request to be saved will be seen here by the moments operators and then they will save it for VHTV to add to there site archives section.

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

What you request to be saved will be seen here by the moments operators and then they will save it for VHTV to add to there site archives section.

I'm new here. What do you mean with moments operators? So are these requested Videos posted here(where exactly?) or directly to the VHTV archives?

Just now, useer said:

I'm new here. What do you mean with moments operators? So are these requested Videos posted here(where exactly?) or directly to the VHTV archives?

A select few members of this site are what is called moment operators, they volunteer to save moments on behalf of VHTV who add the moments to the VHTV own archive section of the VHTV site.

Basically what they save goes here

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

A select few members of this site are what is called moment operators, they volunteer to save moments on behalf of VHTV who add the moments to the VHTV own archive section of the VHTV site.

Basically what they save goes here

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

Alright now I get it, thank you.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:59 PM, Calvin2004 said:

Request for Ambar and Dane guest room:

-  Angelo and friend action at 2:51

Thanks!

I don't see this clip in the archives either.  If no one saved it, no problem.  Its just that I notice anytime I request a clip that is male only, it does not show up in the archive.  I have requested several male showers, a clip of Still jerking off and this clip of Angelo and his friend fooling around and none are in the archive.  If VH is no longer accepting male only clips, that is fine, I will stop requesting them.  Its just strange that they always accepted them in the past, it seems like the past few months they have stopped uploading them.  

• Like 3

Il y a 7 heures, Calvin2004 a dit :

I don't see this clip in the archives either.  If no one saved it, no problem.  Its just that I notice anytime I request a clip that is male only, it does not show up in the archive.  I have requested several male showers, a clip of Still jerking off and this clip of Angelo and his friend fooling around and none are in the archive.  If VH is no longer accepting male only clips, that is fine, I will stop requesting them.  Its just strange that they always accepted them in the past, it seems like the past few months they have stopped uploading them.  

I stopped buying voyeur house months ago because for some reason they never accept any form of male videos anymore and i can't sit around 24 7 a day in hope of seeing a guy jerking off or showering that's why i liked the archives i don't know why the male content has vanished but its unfair on those of us who like men and request it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

It is ironic that the more diverse VH-TV has become, the less the archive reflects any sort of diversity.  It is a shame for VH-TV because the archive is no longer representative of their product.  

Doesn’t make sense to host apartments and participants showing a variety of sexual expression and then pretend they don’t exist by excluding them from the site archive.

• Like 1

Looking in the archive, the tags "gay" and "shower man" have not been used since the last week of October. I guess that answers my question!  I guess going forward if I want to save any male only clips I will need to save to my computer.  I will continue to request straight sex scenes for the archives.

• Like 2