Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing will happen so it's a waste of time to sit and watch for hours.  

But, but, but someone might touch the others boobie and I will miss it 😔🙄

• Haha 3

As I’ve watched these two over the last couple weeks it seems that things are slowly progressing, and Malia has definitely become more comfortable and opening up with her nakedness and mutual touching during their massages. I may be wrong but in my observation it appears that at this point Leora is the one holding back rather than Malia. This has become quite obvious to me during their massage sessions. Malia spends much more time massing Leora, which means she must enjoy making her friend happy,  and when Malia begins rubbing the oil on Leora’s  inner thighs Leora doesn’t encourage her. She’ll start playing with her tablet or phone and intentionally distracts herself. My assessment is that if Leora gave Malia some encouragement she would gladly comply. Malia is timid and quiet and won’t initiate anything else unless Leora gives her the green light. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

As I’ve watched these two over the last couple weeks it seems that things are slowly progressing, and Malia has definitely become more comfortable and opening up with her nakedness and mutual touching during their massages. I may be wrong but in my observation it appears that at this point Leora is the one holding back rather than Malia. This has become quite obvious to me during their massage sessions. Malia spends much more time massing Leora, which means she must enjoy making her friend happy,  and when Malia begins rubbing the oil on Leora’s  inner thighs Leora doesn’t encourage her. She’ll start playing with her tablet or phone and intentionally distracts herself. My assessment is that if Leora gave Malia some encouragement she would gladly comply. Malia is timid and quiet and won’t initiate anything else unless Leora gives her the green light. 

I would literally think the world is coming to an end if one day Malia actually touches herself sexually

• Haha 1

I know everyone sees things differently.

My thought is Malia has no real interest in the project other than being there as a guest, and is comfortable enough to ignore the cameras to be nude. If I had to guess I bet she knows nothing at all about this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know everyone sees things differently.

My thought is Malia has no real interest in the project other than being there as a guest, and is comfortable enough to ignore the cameras to be nude. If I had to guess I bet she knows nothing at all about this forum.

Well my thought is after two more months of quarantine Malia will be eating more pussy than Ginger.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I certainly hope that both of the women of the residence are being very careful when leaving the residence and going elsewhere there.

For like most other places in the world unfortunately...the highly contagious and for many...the certainly deadly virus illness has had confirmed positive cases and some fatalities in the current location where they are now as well.

Although I haven't ever noticed either of the women leaving or returning wearing any kind of masks or face coverings or gloves. I certainly do hope they are careful about where they go and maintaining their social distancing.

For the record. When Leora, and Malia go out. They both wear masks without fail. Upon their return, anything they carried in gets wiped down with wipes that are kept on the side table in the kitchen. They wash their hands frequently during the handling of the objects that are brought in. 

Kindly check cam 1, at 19:38:00 their time today. They had just come in from outside, and evidently waiting for their food order to arrive. They went back out for a few minutes, coming back in with pre packed meals.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

For the record. When Leora, and Malia go out. They both wear masks without fail. Upon their return, anything they carried in gets wiped down with wipes that are kept on the side table in the kitchen. They wash their hands frequently during the handling of the objects that are brought in. 

Kindly check cam 1, at 19:38:00 their time today. They had just come in from outside, and evidently waiting for their food order to arrive. They went back out for a few minutes, coming back in with pre packed meals.

Was it fried cat 🙀 like maybe orange cat? 😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 1