Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I believe that's exactly the problem lool.. And there was only one vh queen and wasn't her 😉 

it is exactly in this example that I am anchoring myself!

First officer in the line of succession.
🏰

Quite exceptional this evening. It has been a long time since a tenant had offered us a party like this! Lydia provided stewardship: the food, the well-being of these guests, not a drama! and in addition she did not have sex that evening! WELL DONE.
Today, Lydia sexually thanks the most active couple of yesterday: great fucking scenes. One or two sodomies and it will be complete. One regret, as often no visible cumshot.

23 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She deserves a name for nearly fucking all the guys there. I think Annika is good for her 👍🧡

LydiaLoki_party3.thumb.JPG.3f4d28d72408fe65ba7d5b067d875838.JPG

I think it is fair and strategic here to define different names for everyone present here (who doesn't have it yet).
It is certain that this will not be the only time that we will see them in vhtv.😉

• Like 2

Guest killtime

I’m bored as fuck living in quarantine times. How come they can have so many people over for a party? No corona there? I’m about to say fuck it to this shit too. 

14 hours ago, killtime said:

How much money do they make?

Hyper confidential information. In the past, tenant compensation rules have been given here. From these, I think I remember that an hour of viewing for 1 subscriber brings in $ 0.02. Assumption: 3 hours of viewing for 3,000 subscribers (which is already enormous) -> $ 180. I'm not sure if the evening will be profitable (food, drinks, condom, etc.) if the tenant pays everything!