Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

Guest killtime

Under blankets, probably got the corona from the party. Is there not a lockdown where they live or are they just saying fuck it?

1 minute ago, killtime said:

Under blankets, probably got the corona from the party. Is there not a lockdown where they live or are they just saying fuck it?

Is there any other subject but Corona you can talk about? There is a specific subject for that here on the forums by the way.

Guest killtime
1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there any other subject but Corona you can talk about? There is a specific subject for that here on the forums by the way.

Sure, but I’m in fucking quarantine so it’s kind of on my mind. Aren’t you in quarantine too? I just want to know why the fuck these people aren’t too. How can they be having parties and visiting each other when there is a fucking global pandemic going on? Shit is spreading like crazy and these people don’t seem to give a fuck. 

Guest killtime
9 minutes ago, 18732 said:

Their guest looks a bit like Maisie Williams (Arya Stark from Game of Thrones) to me.  Is she a regular?

A’ya and her bugged eyed boyfriend want some corona. LOL I haven’t had guests in like 3 weeks. These people don’t seem to give a fuck.  I’m about to stop giving a fuck too.  This is madness!  Let’s just all get the corona and see what the fuck happens. Bye grandma! Bye grandpa! LOL