Alisa (2020) Part #2

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I really hope Alisa never invites her to the apartment again, Theresa has quite some attitude and personally never liked arrogant people in my life who think that everything revolves around them 

Theresa is collecting Bingo. To quarrel with everyone. Just wondering how Sergio will act. I think his ass in fire too - at some times with Sofia&Theresa. But just to kick out how he kicked out that pretty girl in January, he can't. 

58 minutes ago, groomy said:

Theresa is collecting Bingo. To quarrel with everyone. Just wondering how Sergio will act. I think his ass in fire too - at some times with Sofia&Theresa. But just to kick out how he kicked out that pretty girl in January, he can't. 

What do you mean? Ass in fire? And why he can't kick her out?

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What do you mean? Ass in fire? And why he can't kick her out?

Butthurt - meme. 

Well these are their guests. At request of A&A. Also plays a role - that girls do not have housing. Kick her out on the city street?

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I changed the channel when they switched off the lights deliberately 

when I am just going through the Archive to watch the interesting videos, I very often skip the dark ones. and it's a shame as so many hot moments has happened in the dark. I am guessing participants get royalties pay for the views of their videos in the archive ( as VHTV charges extra 10$ to let you access the archive ). so it's in their interest to allow for better quality videos to be recorded, so that they can make money even when they leave the project. JMO

Just now, groomy said:

Butthert - meme. 

Well these are their guests. At request of A&A. Also plays a role - that girls do not have housing. Kick her out on the city street?

well, they have parents, relative, or somewhere they can go. they must have been leaving somewhere before they joined vhtv 

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so that they can make money even when they leave the project. JMO

When any leave project - have 3 payments (or 1 - here is an individual agreement). This is money - weekly salary with lag 3 weeks. Further, no any money.

they must have been leaving somewhere before they joined

In another city, 14 hours in train. And I repeat, because quarantine, their place of normal work is closed without any salary. 

After they lost their apartment. A&A not stay them on the street, without money, sent girls to this cluster (paying way). 

Perhaps with plan to open apartment here - where rental is much cheaper and there are local managers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1