Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

@moonlight89 is there a problem between Valeria and Marcus ? 

i dont know, i think there is always problem with them, but i dont know concrete reason, at some point i lost them, i could not find them in any cameras,so i think they had to talk in private, witch propably means that yeah there is a problem 😄

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont know, i think there is always problem with them, but i dont know concrete reason, at some point i lost them, i could not find them in any cameras,so i think they had to talk in private, witch propably means that yeah there is a problem 😄

Well we know that she wants him to support her and that maybe they are angling for an apartment of their own? I think she is a girl in a hurry.

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

watch bedroom cams 2:20 . they are talking and it seems serious 

1 minute ago, squish said:

Well we know that she wants him to support her and that maybe they are angling for an apartment of their own? I think she is a girl in a hurry.

i'm trying to put my self in the position, obviously they like each other, but valeria is kind of open, like we have seen multiple times ian groping her breast, if  i were the guy i would not like it, and i do think that the guy is not enjoying it, but he didnt said anything nor he showed any sighns that he is annoyed by that,from the other hand we see him being very distant,low talking,not energetic,so definetely things runing in his head.other than that i havent see any one doing or saying something inaproriate that will indicate anything.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

watch bedroom cams 2:20 . they are talking and it seems serious 

i couldnt hear clearly, but here is what i got, something about money from someone, and how a girl is bad/shit/gossiping/dirty etc. what i believe is that they borowed money from someone and they havent return it yet and the gril i whining them or threating or demanding the money bag and the guy is saying hw shity that girl is and her life. not 100% that this is the case.

• Like 1