Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can confirm that the guy with long hairs and the blond one is in some kind of arguement or something, i got them in the living room yestarday when they talked about " that she dont want to talk about that" (not sure what was the " that") and than she followed with, she was just wanted to make the situation more comfortable for eveyone and than the girls pull her in and she went with it, than she said that she want the guy with long hairs to suport her and be by her when they are gonna move in together (maybe apt for them in vh?) and than she said well as it looks like this wont happen now, and than the guy said "yeah most likely wont happen" than the guy was complaining that they have issues with comunicating and that all the responsibility  feels that is on him to find selutions, than they go like forever talking about comunication issues, than she blames him that he doesnt careabout things and he is like ,is very dificult to understan her,like her grandma is sick and she went to visit her few day ago? and he didnt evven had clue of it,he thought she went to some friends.what i get is that they just started "dating" cause they way they talk is not straight forwad but by carefully choosing the words they gonna use witch at the end no one of them ends up saying what exactly bothers the other one, other than they have dificult times to understan and comunicate with eachother. but i think they gonna work the childish things out and  they gonna move in together 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3