Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The toilet i said is at left side of number 11 where the grey line before entering will be the door with the glass triangle

2ac261d253ddae41ba353f5a4645c438.jpg

Well believing on the lines that middle big square don't have access from the interior of the house (from kichen, bedroom and bathroom sides it's possible to don't see any entry).

I guess, it remains a mystery 🤔

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Sincerely in this house i don't see hidden rooms (beside the toilet).. Will be easy to see if they will be in the hall cam and suddenly disappear without being to one of the three doors in that range (kitchen - right, toilet - left, main entry door - front)

x2 

the reason I suspect that is I was following the new couple when they had sex last night, and after their short sex they disappeared for a long time, I could not see them anywhere, and they did not leave the apartment. then they were back  in the morning. it happened before with other people too.

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the reason I suspect that is I was following the new couple when they had sex last night, and after their short sex they disappeared for a long time, I could not see them anywhere, and they did not leave the apartment. then they were back  in the morning. it happened before with other people too.

They were in the room in the hall and then they slept at the foot of the bed