Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

1 hour ago, TMR1 said:

I have a theory... Malia  has been masturbating  this whole time  under the covers,  and no one is  paying attention to it.

if I'm wrong then i'm wrong.... just a thought.

I enjoy watching Malia mature in her sexuality that she shares with us. Like you I have wondered if she is pleasing herself when she pulls the cover over her head. Two nights now I watched to see if her arms would move and could not see any movement at all. I even reviewed it on replay and found nothing. Just her watching her device. Here's to hoping she soon shares this beautiful masturbation session with us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Porta chiusa 

10 ottima vista 

Peccato che non riesco a vederlo dal vivo e a colori 

Posso vedere solo in piccolo

Ma vedo ancora Leora e Malia 

🐈 😘 😉 😃

Filipe I read yesterday that you have no subscription ... I live and I could help you but I can't write to you privately, there will be problems or I don't know why I can't ... If you want try to write me privately so I help you

• Thanks 1

Leora,

This is such a nice view of your sexy But and the Paris  pillows are a nice touch.

Your so sexy I saw that quick fix orgasm but something tells me your not done yet. You need that huge release. I could crawl right between those legs and lick and nibble you until you thrash about on that bed begging for release. 

Thanks for sharing I’ll be watching such a tight sexy butt.