What's for dinner?

TBG 150

Okay, you wanted it, I created it.

Tonight as I type, Oven Baked Chook. (Chicken to you yanks, yard bird to the Rednecks)

Specially seasoned and oven baked to perfection. A chilled fresh garden salad and some whole grain rice.

My favorite meal would have to be Prime Rib or a RibEye steak. Rare as they'll make it with whatever I can get with it. Baked, fries, mashed, who cares? And a nice cold garden salad. I love my rabbit food.

Guest Squirrel

I make a killer spaghetti sauce from scratch -- takes all day, and my manicotti is terrific, but I'll still go for Alaskan King Crab, lobster or prime rib any day. Preferably with red wine.

Guest Squirrel

Obama is president.

I drink rotgut now. It's part of my "sacrifice for the good of the body politic."

I'll probably have a noodle cheese-food and fortified wine dinner tonight. Nothing like Mac & Cheese to bring back wistful memories of when I was young and starving and Carter was president...

I make a killer spaghetti sauce from scratch -- takes all day, and my manicotti is terrific, but I'll still go for Alaskan King Crab, lobster or prime rib any day. Preferably with red wine.

So when's dinner? *chuckles*

I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight, haven't made my own sauce for around 30 years now....

Used to have a yard full of tomatoes that would last all year once cooked and the sauce frozen

Guest Squirrel

So when's dinner? *chuckles*

I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight, haven't made my own sauce for around 30 years now....

Used to have a yard full of tomatoes that would last all year once cooked and the sauce frozen

Nothing beats tomato sauce made from HOME GROWN GARDEN TOMATOES. Period.

You know this. You are a wise man.

We honor you.

How do you barbecue roo?