happyone

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

buon pomeriggio ragazze leora e Malia e ragazza sexy πŸ‘―

Ti auguro una fantastica e fantastica giornata felice

🐈 😘

🐨 πŸ—Ό πŸ‘― 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦑 πŸ•

Good afternoon Filipe ... A good day and happy vision to you tooπŸ˜˜πŸˆπŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1

I think Leora is giving everything she can ... we are also very demanding ... and I remember that she didn't masturbate at first when she joined RLC, when she did it once, with one finger, we asked for two, when she just massaged the clitoris, we asked her to insert her fingers and, therefore, we always demanded the use of the toy, the anal and so on ... and she always responded to our requests ...
She thinks about Paul a lot, she doesn't want to bother him, because he knows what she does ... but, as she allows Malia to rub all areas of the body, without reacting, I hope Malia will take longer to massage Leora. private parts and thus arouse a desire that she can`t resist ...
Wait and see ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Creo que Leora estΓ‘ dando todo lo que puede ... tambiΓ©n somos muy exigentes ... y recuerdo que no se masturbΓ³ al principio cuando se uniΓ³ a RLC, cuando lo hizo una vez, con un dedo, pedimos dos, cuando ella simplemente masajeΓ³ el clΓ­toris, le pedimos que insertara sus dedos y, por lo tanto, siempre exigimos el uso del juguete, el anal y demΓ‘s ... y ella siempre respondiΓ³ a nuestras solicitudes ...
Ella piensa en Paul un mucho, ella no quiere molestarlo, porque Γ©l sabe lo que hace ... pero, como ella le permite a Malia frotar todas las Γ‘reas del cuerpo, sin reaccionar, espero que Malia tarde mΓ‘s en masajear a Leora. partes privadas y asΓ­ despertar un deseo que ella no puede resistir ...
Espere y vea ...

si, ver ... ya veo, y no veo nada

23 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Penso che Leora stia dando tutto ciò che può ... anche noi siamo molto esigenti ... e ricordo che all'inizio non si è masturbata quando si è unita alla RLC, quando l'ha fatto una volta, con un dito, ne abbiamo chiesto due, quando ha appena massaggiato il clitoride, le abbiamo chiesto di inserire le dita e, quindi, abbiamo sempre chiesto l'uso del giocattolo, dell'anale e così via ... e ha sempre risposto alle nostre richieste ...
Pensa a Paul un molto, non vuole disturbarlo, perchΓ© sa cosa fa ... ma, poichΓ© consente a Malia di strofinare tutte le aree del corpo, senza reagire, spero che Malia impiegherΓ  piΓΉ tempo a massaggiare Leora. parti private e quindi suscitare il desiderio che lei non possa resistere ...
Aspetta e vedi ...

I agree that I am very demanding ... But I don't think that Leora over the years has done more and more because requested by users of this forum ... Leora is very intelligent and my point of view hasn't shown everything she immediately ... But she did it gradually year by year in order to keep users interested in her and not to stew them quickly ... One part did it for intelligence another for growth (year after year you learn more and more to know your body and experiment) ... what Leora has done so far does not go far from what a girl could do in her private life without being filmed (finger masturbation and insertion, playing with vibrator or hand shower, inserting anal dildo) .. I rather see masturbations out of the real ones in Barcelona where girls masturbate and end up peeing in bed (I don't think many girls in their life do it) ... So I think we won't see Leora and Malia playing together again. ... happy to be wrong if that happens ...πŸ˜„

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I agree that I am very demanding ... But I don't think that Leora over the years has done more and more because requested by users of this forum ... Leora is very intelligent and my point of view hasn't shown everything she immediately ... But she did it gradually year by year in order to keep users interested in her and not to stew them quickly ... One part did it for intelligence another for growth (year after year you learn more and more to know your body and experiment) ... what Leora has done so far does not go far from what a girl could do in her private life without being filmed (finger masturbation and insertion, playing with vibrator or hand shower, inserting anal dildo) .. I rather see masturbations out of the real ones in Barcelona where girls masturbate and end up peeing in bed (I don't think many girls in their life do it) ... So I think we won't see Leora and Malia playing together again. ... happy to be wrong if that happens ...πŸ˜„

I respect your opinion, obviously, but for me, HOPE is the last thing to die ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1