Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

53 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If anyone is out there from the old days, I would ask who is teaching whom now?

Although it is somewhat interesting and I'm sure enjoyable for them both...the orchestrator of the pair only orchestrates mainly for one reason...cam attention=more $ my friend.

If any of it were ever indeed even somewhat sincere as someone would like others to believe...then perhaps some situations may have turned out differently by now. All for show.

The cat and mouse routine being orchestrated is reminiscent of an old saying of that, "Someone could lead a horse to water...but that someone couldn't make the horse drink".  🐴

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I wonder, why are all the videos posted are of Leora alone? I mean, no one owes me anything, certainly paying members, but if you're already posting so many videos, why not ones with Malia as well? It seems like they're so often naked together and I haven't seen a single video of that.

• Like 1

Just now, tFighterPilot said:

I wonder, why are all the videos posted are of Leora alone? I mean, no one owes me anything, certainly paying members, but if you're already posting so many videos, why not ones with Malia as well? It seems like they're so often naked together and I haven't seen a single video of that.

It's because they are not recent ones and any with Malia in them haven't made their way to other sites yet, to be shared here. The ones posted here come from Leora's time in Praha before Malia arrived on the scene. If you want to see Malia without subscribing patience is key. Nobody will risk sharing here directly from their own captures. They'll wait for them to show up elsewhere without any trace of which member was responsible for capturing them. That's my understanding of the situation at any rate. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

It's because they are not recent ones and any with Malia in them haven't made their way to other sites yet, to be shared here. The ones posted here come from Leora's time in Praha before Malia arrived on the scene. If you want to see Malia without subscribing patience is key. Nobody will risk sharing here directly from their own captures. They'll wait for them to show up elsewhere without any trace of which member was responsible for capturing them. That's my understanding of the situation at any rate. 

Ah, didn't know that they're shared late. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your explanation. I was actually just yesterday IP banned for a video I posted here. Obviously for paying members it's much worse.

• Like 1