B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I do agree that they totally overdo the stupid shows. Almost everyone does these days. But seriously. Disgusting is an extremely insulting word used about a person. I personally find Elettra highly attractive. You ask for more real life, yet you criticise the girls for not looking like photo models, that's quite inconsistent.

Yes, I must accept that criticism. It's not right to descripe a person as disgusting. What I find rather a pity are the actions of RLC with the GOV apartments. All this silly Shows, the pseudo lesben Events, all the other bullshit there, Elettra is just a Show Girl. It is RLC that is to blame.

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, I must accept that criticism. It's not right to descripe a person as disgusting. What I find rather a pity are the actions of RLC with the GOV apartments. All this silly Shows, the pseudo lesben Events, all the other bullshit there, Elettra is just a Show Girl. It is RLC that is to blame.

I ought to disagree again, Elettra is not only a showgirl. She brings her boyfriend, she had her outside friends come visit before the curfew, she has alot of quirks, habits and personallity that she shares with us, you just need to look alittle outside the show events. Compare that to the twins for example, who shared absolutely nothing beyound posing on the bed.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

These girls are quite normal, but it's a turn on if they were pretty. Like when Kamila and Kristy were a hit. 

I might be the odd one out, but I the plain beauties get boring pretty quickly. I find the "normal" looking bodies alot more interesting over time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I ought to disagree again, Elettra is not only a showgirl. She brings her boyfriend, she had her outside friends come visit before the curfew, she has alot of quirks, habits and personallity that she shares with us, you just need to look alittle outside the show events. Compare that to the twins for example, who shared absolutely nothing beyound posing on the bed.

Said an hour or two ago and now ...

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wig show....

with Elettra and the other Show Girls in B1. Every day the same bullshit in Barcelona. 🤮