Jump to content

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)


Recommended Posts

to be honest about gina and irma lesbian session this is the first time you get to actually see her(irma) lick the lips and everything.no hair in the way or nothing.it was getting pretty good and heavy until electra and babi showed up and messed  up by ruining their moment.lets hope the next time irma & gina get a second chance to explore one another thats no one gets involved just to see how it turns out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, canito said:

to be honest about gina and irma lesbian session this is the first time you get to actually see her(irma) lick the lips and everything.no hair in the way or nothing.it was getting pretty good and heavy until electra and babi showed up and messed  up by ruining their moment.lets hope the next time irma & gina get a second chance to explore one another thats no one gets involved just to see how it turns out.

 

Do you really think that there is something different between Irma and Gina than the desire to earn money with shows for the camera? 

B1 is now the most unrealistic apartment RLC ever had. This whole thing is so ridiculous. Pseudo lesbian porn exists with better looking girls in better quality all over the internet. Why spend money on nonsense like B1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

to be completely honest i used to complain and complain about rlc.and most of the cc members know this but i have realised rlc is not how it used to be at all  like when maria and the old old members that started this project was.but there is now other site like this.rlc is vh competition so im guessing that the reason rlc.is doing these shows is to give vh competition on vh the girls masturbate towards the cam.same thing as rlc.on vh they have lesbian sex,orgy and all that so what better way to make rlc better in rlc eyes is by doing the  same thing they are doing.its all about competition.rlc has the hottest girls.vh has hot girls too but not like rlc.anyways to make this short and not bore any more then i have i think that instead of whining and complaining just sit back and enjoy what you can if you spend money to watch then its on you.i will not tell you how or what to spend your money on but if you dont like a certain apt.just go to the next one.there is always something happening else where.well that all from my part.im here to make friends not enemies.i like everyone on here.this is all my opinion.i want to also say hi to everyone here and thank the mods for letting us post what we feel towards rlc.if it wasnt for them this site wouldnt exist.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, canito said:

to be completely honest i used to complain and complain about rlc.and most of the cc members know this but i have realised rlc is not how it used to be at all  like when maria and the old old members that started this project was.but there is now other site like this.rlc is vh competition so im guessing that the reason rlc.is doing these shows is to give vh competition on vh the girls masturbate towards the cam.same thing as rlc.on vh they have lesbian sex,orgy and all that so what better way to make rlc better in rlc eyes is by doing the  same thing they are doing.its all about competition.rlc has the hottest girls.vh has hot girls too but not like rlc.anyways to make this short and not bore any more then i have i think that instead of whining and complaining just sit back and enjoy what you can if you spend money to watch then its on you.i will not tell you how or what to spend your money on but if you dont like a certain apt.just go to the next one.there is always something happening else where.well that all from my part.im here to make friends not enemies.i like everyone on here.this is all my opinion.i want to also say hi to everyone here and thank the mods for letting us post what we feel towards rlc.if it wasnt for them this site wouldnt exist.

 

This phrase about simply moving to the next apartment once worked well. Now, with all the russian apartments gone, there is almost no realistic content anymore. Almost half of the apartments are girls only, although RLC probably does not have a single lesbian girl in the cast. There are apartments like B1 that perform such silly bullshit shows that even the managers of VHTV can not stop to laugh about RLC stupidity.

I also think it is important that everyone is allowed to speak their mind here. 

My great hope is that one day another company will recognize the gap in the market, which RLC and VHTV are now leaving vacant and start to provide some more realistic concept again. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

 

This phrase about simply moving to the next apartment once worked well. Now, with all the russian apartments gone, there is almost no realistic content anymore. Almost half of the apartments are girls only, although RLC probably does not have a single lesbian girl in the cast. There are apartments like B1 that perform such silly bullshit shows that even the managers of VHTV can not stop to laugh about RLC stupidity.

I also think it is important that everyone is allowed to speak their mind here. 

My great hope is that one day another company will recognize the gap in the market, which RLC and VHTV are now leaving vacant and start to provide some more realistic concept again. 

 

 

i understand you Alladino trust me i do i was pretty upset to have left rlc.for awhile and when i came back to check in kristy and the angels as well as angies,samantha and emily were gone i even enjoyed watching maya.its sucks but that wasnt up to us that was rlc.doing.i miss these apt.but out with the old in with the new i guess.but i agree with you about the russian apt.sad that they are no longer with us i miss my chloe as well.maybe will see her as well as the angels again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...