Sofia (2020) Part #1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sto punto che cavolo ci sta a fare Sofia in questo progetto se tanto gli unici che danno un po' di movimento e azione sono Alex e la sua compagna? Io boh veramente continuerò a non capire che piega sta prendendo VH....

Apart from when the men were delivering the new sofa [was that the landlord who appeared with them?] the guys, Karim's brother and Alex, have been steadily plying Sofia with an odd beer for much of the day. When exercising in front of the TV for them her balance was unquestionably marginally impaired. Her body language to Alex is definitely wary. Perhaps his reputation goes before him? I wonder if we shall see Anna appear again? I rather doubt it unless she is going to appear much later tonight or, in the small hours of, the morning. Either way I think Sofia is likely to get it [again, but from a different man] tonight. 😆

Edited by Oldstalker
to use a more precise word.
  • Haha 1

OR maybe she won't be fucked by Karim's brother. 2338 her boyfriend arrived and met K's brother and Alex. Little funny - Alex answered the entry phone and Sofia could not get there quickly enough! Good tease, Alex.

• Haha 1