Ray (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's just ray being the usual prick he can be..
he tried before and she said no and complain.. then he forced with the dick and she cried 

Yeah, he tried with his finger just before. he looks like a fucking asshole

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. it's a funny apologizing method he applied, pulling her hair more then once .. But considering who he is, for sure all will be allowed 😉 

looks like the apartment is offline now. did anything else happen? 

33 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Ray farted too loudly - BIG rules violation, shock content, hiding apartment and fined. 

Thank  VHTV for reminding me that "DO NOT BUY SUBSCRIPTION", even if quality of apartments has been fixed. Therefore, as any incident is punishable. I am surprised why Loki and Lolka were not hide&fined, there was also some drama.

2020-04-18_22h57_58.png

• Upvote 2

There were more cases of violence from other tenants and vh did nothing. If they kick Ray is only because it's different than the others. He has a girlfriend. The other guys has only a partner to bring the show on vh.. I never saw a guy kissing a girl. Ray did yesterday like a real couple. And watching them I see in them real love. She likes him. She didn't meet him 2 days ago only for vh. She knows Ray. When an apt is boring there's always something to invent to close it. It's more important having on vh girls alone sleeping all day....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ray farted too loudly - BIG rules violation, shock content, hiding apartment and fined. 

Thank  VHTV for reminding me that "DO NOT BUY SUBSCRIPTION", even if quality of apartments has been fixed. Therefore, as any incident is punishable. I am surprised why Loki and Lolka were not hide&fined, there was also some drama.

2020-04-18_22h57_58.png

I don't understand, what did he do? Reading the other comments I don't read violence. It happened later this fact? In the case i ask sorry for my previous comment