B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It appears RLC has removed all the footage of the incident on replay. In the scheme of things this was a pretty minor incident. Hell, I saw more when my alcoholic parents fought than this. And I find it pretty fucking amazing that Bonnie, of all the people, while her BF is engaged in this struggle and it was her first time at RLC and her first time in this house, was astute and alert enough to cover the one camera while yelling to Kim to cover the other kitchen cam.

:wink:

Second time there!

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It appears RLC has removed all the footage of the incident on replay. In the scheme of things this was a pretty minor incident. Hell, I saw more when my alcoholic parents fought than this. And I find it pretty fucking amazing that Bonnie, of all the people, while her BF is engaged in this struggle and it was her first time at RLC and her first time in this house, was astute and alert enough to cover the one camera while yelling to Kim to cover the other kitchen cam.

:wink:

I have to say that I, too, was surprised by the speed and coldness with which Bonnie covered the camera, she knows it very well and knows it can be dangerous.