B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I like neither of them but I think Assol really behaves & acts like a prude. She has like 75% of Serafima's prudishness.

She could not even go topless with the girls while suntanning on private property 🙄

you should stop thinking since Assol is the least shy girl who shows the most :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Are we watching the same girl?

yes  we are, you talked about Amelie first and he answered you by talking about Assol, so for me, it was pretty clear that we are only talking about these two girls

Assol is the girl who shows more when she takes a shower, Assol is the girl who always wears underwear in the house, Assol is the girl who was topless in the bedroom this afternoon
So yes I am sure of myself saying that Assol is the less shy girl of the two compared to Amelie
because Amelie mostly only shows her back when she takes a shower, Amelie is the girl who turns the other way of seeing the cameras to change and Amelie is the girl who wears her skirt all the time morning to evening or pants and tshirt when she does sports

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes  we are, you talked about Amelie first and he answered you by talking about Assol, so for me, it was pretty clear that we are only talking about these two girls

Assol is the girl who shows more when she takes a shower, Assol is the girl who always wears underwear in the house, Assol is the girl who was topless in the bedroom this afternoon
So yes I am sure of myself saying that Assol is the less shy girl of the two compared to Amelie
because Amelie mostly only shows her back when she takes a shower, Amelie is the girl who turns the other way of seeing the cameras to change and Amelie is the girl who wears her skirt all the time morning to evening or pants and tshirt when she does sports

Oh, I thought you meant out of all the girls in the house. I agree with that then.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Oh, I thought you meant out of all the girls in the house. I agree with that then.

No, the least shy is Ginger, she should even have the RLC award for the girl who is open legs from morning until evening :biggrin:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On the other hand, if I had to choose between all the girls, Assol is my favorite :biggrin:

If I had to choose between all the girls, it would be..... hm..... I'll need to think about it..... 🤥