B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

Il y a 1 heure, super134 a dit :

At the very least Serafima wasn't showering with the lights off. I find these two the dirt worst in participation.

I think she is slightly worse than them because she managed to overstay her welcome while doing nothing.

These two, for now at least we can say they are still here because of the lockdown.

But yes, I agree with you at least Serafima did not shower with the lights off & she did face the camera more than a couple of times while showering.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, super134 said:

At the very least Serafima wasn't showering with the lights off. I find these two the dirt worst in participation.

She also bated couple of times and also have a banging body 🥰...Serafima, Assol & Amelie are nowhere close to being the worst when Daisy, Angelika, Kiki, Kris and Antonia existed..

• Like 3

Il y a 22 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

She also bated couple of times and also have a banging body 🥰...Serafima, Assol & Amelie are nowhere close to being the worst when Daisy, Angelika, Kiki, Kris and Antonia existed..

Ahh yes, 'bated'. I have never seen a girl who bated like it was uncomfortable doing so... 😏

Especially those 'bates' with Ginger in the tub, she was hoping it would be over as soon as it began.

Le 4/29/2020 à 1:46 AM, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I think she did a lot more than nothing but unfortunately for you it was all outside of the apartment.

Yes she earns her euros outside of the apartment, that was quite clear.

• Like 1