B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is far more sensual...

Maybe it is, it's just that I'm not too interested in lesbian sex between every tenant. I might tune in next time one of them masturbate though.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe it is, it's just that I'm not too interested in lesbian sex between every tenant. I might tune in next time one of them masturbate though.

This has been bubbling under for a little while now, and finally came to a head tonight...Shite lighting and angles, but it doesn't matter cos it's not a show as such, they're eeally into it! ...Best thing I've witnessed on here for quite a while...Thank you girls...💕

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This has been bubbling under for a little while now, and finally came to a head tonight...Shite lighting and angles, but it doesn't matter cos it's not a show as such, they're eeally into it! ...Best thing I've witnessed on here for quite a while...Thank you girls...💕

Boyfriends waiting in the next room. I don't know. I guess it could be realistic for some swinger couples, but it's just not my thing.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't remember who is always away of the other girls, never participating... I thought Serafima was the worst... But she wins the jackpot of the "never do anything tenant" !! 

Who are you referring to?

Il y a 15 heures, SierraTM a dit :

I like neither of them but I think Assol Amelie really behaves & acts like a prude. She has like 75% of Serafima's prudishness.

She could not even go topless with the girls while suntanning on private property 🙄

I think I mixed up the girls due to the beds' naming. I thought because the blonde girl is always on Assol's bed she is therefore Assol and Amelie is the girl who uses the bed on the right.

Until now, I have no idea who is who and that clearly shows their 'relevance' in this project. Fucking relevant.

Il y a 6 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Don't remember who is always away of the other girls, never participating... I thought Serafima was the worst... But she wins the jackpot of the "never do anything tenant" !! 

Well you are not too 'wrong', Serafima is clearly one of the worst if not at least in the top 2 worst on my list.

The time she was given in this project clearly wasn't worth any of our time.

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think I mixed up the girls due to the beds' naming. I thought because the blonde girl is always on Assol's bed she is therefore Assol and Amelie is the girl who uses the bed on the right.

Until now, I have no idea who is who and that clearly shows their 'relevance' in this project. Fucking relevant.

you have too much self-esteem of yourself, especially since there are several on the forum who have succeeded in differentiating them :biggrin:

it also means that you don't pay attention to other people's posts, especially when you reply to someone talking about another girl

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today all the Barca girls from B1 to B5 has done some sex shows. Except Assol and Amalie 

It's kind of sad, just shows everywhere. It completely lacks the excitement RLC could generate before there lost all the russian apartments. Now, everything is cheap and lifeless. 😣

The Girls do there job according to schedule. 😞

On 4/27/2020 at 9:57 AM, Sergio said:

RLC, must have had a new collapse of subscribers, had never seen, so many shows at once in the apartments, then, you will agree with me all real, no fiction

end of the month soon and it's contract renewal time, so ratings need to go up

On 4/27/2020 at 4:28 AM, SierraTM said:

Well you are not too 'wrong', Serafima is clearly one of the worst if not at least in the top 2 worst on my list.

The time she was given in this project clearly wasn't worth any of our time.

At the very least Serafima wasn't showering with the lights off. I find these two the dirt worst in participation.