B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (April/May)

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's 100 days toooooooo long!!

How long have you been on the forum while no longer having a subscription to RLC?
So I think the girls still have enough time in front of them in the project :biggrin:

Edited by moos54
edit
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

How long have you been on the forum while no longer having a subscription to RLC?
So I think the girls still have enough time in front of them in the project :biggrin:

why can't i be on the forum without having a subscription to RLC?  why does one have to have a subscription to RLC to enjoy the forum?

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why can't i be on the forum without having a subscription to RLC?  why does one have to have a subscription to RLC to enjoy the forum?

It was a joke, so you can 
But at the same time, do you really enjoy coming to the forum when most of the time it is to complain about participants or members who take pleasure in looking at these people, when you are not not able to have an impartial judgment on them
In fact, you allow yourself to make a judgment on these people only by taking into account the negative comments towards them, so like a good big sheep, you follow these people and you always repeat the same thing
But I understood why you are doing this, because after all these years of hatred towards RLC, you still can't tell the difference between content and container
One day maybe you will understand it and make it clear to Alladino who becomes almost like a spiritual son for you :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You could choose to have healthy exchanges with others but instead you have the urge to keep on passing negative remarks on a product you don't even consume which sounds pretty childish. If you chose to put that much effort into something else you'd be a fucking World Champion dude.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But at the same time, do you really enjoy coming to the forum when most of the time it is to complain about participants or members who take pleasure in looking at these people, when you are not not able to have an impartial judgment on them
In fact, you allow yourself to make a judgment on these people only by taking into account the negative comments towards them, so like a good big sheep, you follow these people and you always repeat the same thing
But I understood why you are doing this, because after all these years of hatred towards RLC, you still can't tell the difference between content and container
One day maybe you will understand it and make it clear to Alladino who becomes almost like a spiritual son for you :biggrin:

sToP dEfEnDinG RLc!!!~~~~

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But at the same time,
do you really enjoy coming to the forum when most of the time it is to complain about participants or members who take pleasure in looking at these people, when you are not not able to have an impartial judgment on them

YES!  end of story!!

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

You could choose to have healthy exchanges with others but instead you have the urge to keep on passing negative remarks on a product you don't even consume which sounds pretty childish. If you chose to put that much effort into something else you'd be a fucking World Champion dude.

sToP dEfEnDinG RLc!!!~~~~

That's what he does best!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't offer anything, without having a subcription or any other form of input. All you can do is read our posts, and come with loosely based assumptions. Usually far into conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Only using common sense here, and logic, but in a hypothetical situation, it could be that someone dislikes both of those though.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Lots of booze, wine and beer in the kitchen now

two large bags out on the balcony and still a lots of bottles under the kitchen table