Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

Interesting that it's Malia touching Leora and she is the dominate female and Leora is enjoying it. I would have thought it would have been the other way around.

Unless it is for show also...it appears that her friend wants to please her...but it also appears that she is too reluctant or hesitant to entice or give her friend some sign that it feels pleasant and is alright to proceed further.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since my brother from down under above seems lonely tonight, I pose a question to this group of Leora fans.

1: You get to spend a night with Leora or Malia, but Alberto is sitting in a dark corner with a gaming headset and nothing else on, breathing heavy, and he may/may not be picking his nose, but doesn't want you to notice. Avoiding eye contact with him occasionally is impossible.

2: You get to spend a night with Ginger, BUT random drunk russian/czech/polish/albanian/whatever the fuck these chicks are will interrupt you every 10min or so to talk to Ginger. One of them WILL pass out on the floor eventually and remain there the rest of the night.

episode 17 GIF

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unless it is for show also...it appears that her friend wants to please her...but it also appears that she is too reluctant or hesitant to entice or give her friend some sign that it feels good and is alright to go further.

On sent que tu es déçu...

25 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Since my brother from down under above seems lonely tonight, I pose a question to this group of Leora fans.

1: You get to spend a night with Leora or Malia, but Alberto is sitting in a dark corner with a gaming headset and nothing else on, breathing heavy, and he may/may not be picking his nose, but doesn't want you to notice. Avoiding eye contact with him occasionally is impossible.

2: You get to spend a night with Ginger, BUT random drunk russian/czech/polish/albanian/whatever the fuck these chicks are will interrupt you every 10min or so to talk to Ginger. One of them WILL pass out on the floor eventually and remain there the rest of the night.

episode 17 GIF

Apparently you may not be the only one to be just that bored my friend. It seemed that a friend at the residence kept knodding off during whatever it was they were supposedly watching.

It's possible that perhaps when it was realized to be another similar occasion without any other excitement, that either someone may have been somewhat sleepy...or perhaps merely bored as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2