Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

It’s such a dramatic difference in the quality of massage each girl provides one another. Malia seems to be very attentive and focused in making Leora feel relaxed. On the other hand Leora gives a massage like a dead fish...lazy, inattentive and lacking passion. I hate to admit it but if I had to choose between the two to give me a massage, no question it would be Malia. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Some information for all you so called avid watchers and fans of the lovely Leora...If you had bothered to watch properly you would have seen her insert a tampon when she showered...AUNTIE HAS ARRIVED!  😹😹

🤔  Remember though jimbo my friend...that's been known to happen sometimes when aunty wasn't even around at the time. I learned long ago that everything with her may not always be as it may seem. 🧐

• Like 2

Never would have thought that someone may have started resorting to things that were in essence no more than quite a bit of mostly teasing for cam attention to assure some extra comp.

Makes one wonder about just how much of some of the observations of that someone in the past were actually genuine...or perhaps put on for show as well for perhaps some of the same reasons as others had claimed at times.

If some of the occasions there recently were genuine...they wouldn't have been occurring while the attentions or concerns are focused on what is on a tablet or especially a phone every 2 to 4 or 5 minutes the entire time that has nothing to do with what was occurring and they wouldn't have drug out as long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Some information for all you so called avid watchers and fans of the lovely Leora...If you had bothered to watch properly you would have seen her insert a tampon when she showered...AUNTIE HAS ARRIVED!  😹😹

Just because it's inserted means it's arrived jimbo4. It could mean it's due soon. Sorry to correct you mate. After being married for 35 years this is stuff I know about.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well it looks like Irma and Gina have bought a whole lot of new sex toys. Guys I'm going split screen because it's fun watching the fun and hoping the other does too.

Watching Irma and Gina bata - ing together it's no big deal to them there not looking at each other and enjoying themselves maybe this is something Leora and Malia could work towards. Leora appears happy to rub herself next to Malia already. 

• Like 1

I'm loving watching Malia and Leora cuddling. It's interesting to see Malia taking the lead she appears more interested in moving forward with more cuddles.

• Like 2