Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Really....you don't say!!  Just think of all the broken hearts that are loyal fans of hers to find out that she is a cheater just like ever other girl that has graced the doorsteps of RLC!!

I don’t personally give a toss whether she is seeing a guy or not, girls can have men friends without shagging them...But! There is one thing lacking from all this supposition.....Proof!  .....Not the product of someone’s imagination or suspicion.....Real Proof!  

Further to that, what the fuck is it to do with us anyway...?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

You may well be right in your assessment of Leora Harley, but she is still by far in my opinion superior to any other girl on the circuit at the present time, and in the past few years..but like everything else all posts on here are subjective.

It's just my opinion Jimbo and I respect all of your opinions as well.  You don't just fly off the handle when you post something and one can tell that there was a lot of thought put into what you post.  To me, she is just another girl that knows how to play the game and by doing so she has acquired a big fan base.  What I don't like reading is all the posts that want Leora to take it to the next level with Malia.  If Leora was into Lesbian sex or just letting a girl love on her private parts, you would have already seen it!!  Leora is strictly hetero and it's not about to change now just because a bunch of hard up voyeurs want it to.  I've never been a Leora fan and I remember when she first showed up and it (sorry Leora) never made my flag rise.  She's just another cam girl in a big pond in my opinion.

As sure as I'm sitting here typing this to you, she will probably become something that she is clearly not, and become a girl that is all of a sudden into other women. There is no doubt in my mind that Leora steps outside of her relationship with Paul and regardless of what you try to tell me, I will always feel that way.  Have a good night Jimbo...take care!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Further to that, what the fuck is it to do with us anyway...?

It really has nothing to do with us at all and I told myself a couple of days ago that I would quit monitoring this thread but unfortunately I love everything there is to love about girl on girl so I drop in from time to time to see if anything has happened knowing full well that it hasn't!!

• Like 1