Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

8 minutes ago, gogism said:

So, my dear Queen!

Be nice and polite and a real friend. Your close girl friend is desperate to engage in some (self)sexual activity. I guess she just needs some help from you to introduce, to encourage her to be more selfconfident. She's desperate for your response to her caressing. Respond, my dear Queen.

It doesn't mean playing between the both of you - it would just lead to satisfy each on her own on the same bed.

Think about it as a thrill. And...spreading happiness all around! 😉

Kiss, my dear!

Don’t hold your breath, last night Leora used the Snoopy blanket as a foil to prevent Malia from caressing her breasts as she did before, tonight it is the negligee ....You’re watching an old pro’ in action..lol 😹

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora very lucky she has a very good friend Malia another woman would have seduced her.

no another woman would kick Leora out, Malia can get better than this

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

(... Solo retomando la conversación de hace unos días) Estoy de acuerdo en que Bonnie y Alexandra no van a competir por Leora y Malia. Pero mi motivo de acuerdo es porque no creo que sus dos situaciones sean comparables. Bonnie y Alexandra están en relaciones de pareja, por lo que su enlace no solo fue tabú ... no fue anticipado. Por el contrario, Leora y Malia siempre han tenido algún tipo de tensión sexual entre ellas desde el segundo apartamento de Leora y ahora, lentamente, comienza a desarrollarse. Incluso si Leora y Malia deberían tener relaciones sexuales, no creo que se pueda comparar con los dos días de pura lujuria entre Bonnie y Alexandra que tuvimos el privilegio de presenciar. Fue la mejor chica de la que he sido testigo hasta la fecha ... Podría decirse que la CABRA RLC    

tension sexual en el segundo apartamento con malia? creo que me he perdido algun apartamento, por mi cuenta este es el tercero, me equivoco?

sexual tension in the second apartment with malia? I think I have missed an apartment, on my own this is the third, am I wrong?

good evening 🌙

Good Morning 🌞

Good night beautiful girls  🌙

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

An excellent and great day with joy 

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

big happy day 

🐈😘

🐈🤝

🐈😎

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

. I have often wondered why and how Leora developed such fascination for and enjoyment of anal sex. I don't see any historical evidence that it was something that Paul might have introduced to her. (Just my musings) LOL 

One would have to go back in the archives and read the posts that were made when Leora and Paul were in the first apartment. It is doubtful if any of the videos from that time are still functioning. Either in the attachments center, or the Premium Members video sections. 

To see when the subject was first mentioned. 

• Like 1