Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

I understand you will laugh at this but with Leora having a male friend you'll need to carry a bit more load. i.e more sexy action

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understand you will laugh at this but with Leora having a male friend you'll need to carry a bit more load. i.e more sexy action

Whatever or whoever provided the evidence that Leora has a “ male friend “ ...I would imagine she talks to guys, why not?...But some people are making it seem as if she is shagging some guy....Not that it’s any of our business if she is, but where on earth did these rumours start, and can they be substantiated? Probably not..😼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever or whoever provided the evidence that Leora has a “ male friend “ ...I would imagine she talks to guys, why not?...But some people are making it seem as if she is shagging some guy....Not that it’s any of our business if she is, but where on earth did these rumours start, and can they be substantiated? Probably not..😼

I read it in earlier posts. Why wouldn't a beautiful intelligent woman not have a male or female friend.

• Like 1

I've checked out this Bonnie girl, sorry she isn't a patch on RLC Queen Leora. Bonnie is a 5 minute wonder, lets see if is still here in a few months let alone 7 years.

• Like 1

hello ... we all have friends and that does not show that we have sex with friends ...
Of course she has friends ... she is a charming person, very communicative, and sensitive to the things around her, but that does not prove that she is an unfaithful person to Paul.
her business is to show herself in the cameras, and to be as sensual as possible ... (which she achieves), for doing that type of work, it does not mean that she goes to bed with anyone ... she IS NOT A WHORE ...
Who makes those comments is because they are people who wish to have sex with her and will never have it ...
it is easier to criticize her, than to accept that reality ...
Outside the cameras, it is his private life, and that honestly should not matter to us, we have to respect his private life.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2