Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

@MAXOLITA Yes, this is Leoras third apartment. I recalled that Malia used to visit Leora in her second apartment during the holiday period. There was noting noteworthy until they were celebrating with music and wine one evening in the guest apartment. They started dancing together with slow romantic music and I thought for a moment that they were going to kiss...but they didn't. After that, nothing at all happened on the next holiday visit. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

One would have to go back in the archives and read the posts that were made when Leora and Paul were in the first apartment. It is doubtful if any of the videos from that time are still functioning. Either in the attachments center, or the Premium Members video sections. 

To see when the subject was first mentioned. 

Thanks, I missed the anal session with Paul.

I could be wrong but I believe the first anal between couples was Efrim and Diana somewhere around 2015. I did not see that one but I did see what I think was the first solo anal by Zoya which I think was in 2016. She used a Magic Marker! It was awesome. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora seems spooked by something and Malia may think that she is imagining it.  I could not hear anything through my laptop speakers but when I put on my headphones it was clear as day. There is a spherical interference that was very noticeable on camera #11. It caused a lot of static on that camera but not on any of the others. It sound was very low frequency...around 20Hz. Leora has very good hearing to be able to pick that up. It sounded like it was coming from the apartment above them.

I also used to hear a noise when Leora was in her second apartment. Whenever she would start her bate, her dog would start barking as though someone was at the door. Whenever I was wearing my headphones, I could hear what sounded like someone moving outside the apartment nearby. So I thought it might be coincidental. When I was busy doing chores I could always be alerted by the dog that Leora was starting her bate...but the dog was always looking at the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I could be wrong but I believe the first anal between couples was Efrim and Diana somewhere around 2015. I did not see that one but I did see what I think was the first solo anal by Zoya which I think was in 2016. She used a Magic Marker! It was awesome. LOL

Aaah, Zoya! If only she could return, obviously without her couch-potato, erstwhile companion Lev, who seldom levitated beyond the prone position!

8 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Aaah, Zoya! If only she could return, obviously without her couch-potato, erstwhile companion Lev, who seldom levitated beyond the prone position!

Yes, and the "Cuckqueen" Taboo!