Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

1 hour ago, Calle said:

This "Leora went to work" is often written here. I have always thought that bating and staying naked or in underwear is Leora´s work here at this RLC apartment. Where else would she work in addition to this? In a peep show, a gentlemen´s club or what? Please tell me, I am curious!

Who cares...when she's not in front of a camera that is the best time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange remark !!

I have nothing against the girl. I'm just sick and tired of reading about her so I guess I just need to not read her thread and the only reason I do read her thread is to see if she turns into the Barca type showgirl she truly hates.  So far she is right on par for that one!!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if Leora even knows about this message board. I wish there was a way of knowing what her and Malia are talking about since I don’t understand Russian or Ukraine languages. I would be so great to hear her talk in English every once in awhile so I can relate to what they’re discussing. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

good evening 🌙

Good Morning🌞

Good night girls 🌙

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Have a great happy day 

A big kiss for all women 

🐈😘🌹💐

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Calle said:

This "Leora went to work" is often written here. I have always thought that bating and staying naked or in underwear is Leora´s work here at this RLC apartment. Where else would she work in addition to this? In a peep show, a gentlemen´s club or what? Please tell me, I am curious!

Well, maybe I’m a bit naive but I always thought that perhaps Leora moonlighted as a Nuclear Physicist or Electrical Engineer. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who cares...when she's not in front of a camera that is the best time!

Kind of the way most people feel about your opinions.

It's like when you're not on here that's the best time.

Thumbs GIF by Sesame Street 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1