B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

une chose est sure et bien réelle ,c est que j ai apprécié la musique techno qui passait à la télé,du coup,je l ai shazamé...et maintenant ,quand je vais courir mes 10 kilomètres ,je l ai dans mes oreilles. Idem pour hakeem,parfois il met de la bonne musique que je shazame également ainsi que Leora...comme quoi ,quoi qu on en dise on peut être agréablement surpris et penser que tous les colocataires ont du gout parfois.🙂

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are really two elements to distinguish here. One is the question of whether an event takes place on its own or only to increase the number of spectators. The second is whether an event is just an act, e.g. a Girl only pretending to be masturbating. 

I think in GOV both take place. There are extremely many events that are obviously planned and only performed for the cameras. Somewhat less common seemed to be fake events in Terms of sexual stimulation where it only looks like something is happening. But unfortunately even this is not really rare in GOV, but mostly limited to specific girls. 

All in all GOV is missing the real life. You don't get a glimpse into the private life but a superficial show that is more and more ridiculous.

The decisive element is nevertheless missing. How realistic is something that only happens because the girls get paid for it. 

Over the years I think we get to know people a little bit, knowing that the girls of B2 have known each other for a long time and that they did not wait to be on RLC to drink and take drugs, I think also they did not wait to be on RLC to eat pussies :biggrin:

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

Personalmente non vedo l'ora, purché non diventi uno spettacolo ovvio e le ragazze si stiano davvero divertendo. 

it seems to me that girls really like each other!
I don't care if RLC helped.
the end justifies the means!
and frankly in all RLC this is the only non-boring thing.
I repeat, last night only lacked that they had, during lesbian moment, sexy heels like Amina, giants Dildo and fisting (Bonnie really likes the hand in the pussy I'm sure) and anal to Alexandra and Bonnie !!!

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

it seems to me that girls really like each other!
I don't care if RLC helped.
the end justifies the means!
and frankly in all RLC this is the only non-boring thing.
I repeat, last night only lacked that they had, during lesbian moment, sexy heels like Amina, giants Dildo and fisting (Bonnie really likes the hand in the pussy I'm sure) and anal to Alexandra and Bonnie !!!

In fact, I think you are one of those who has managed to get the girls to perform with high heels and dildos and lesbian shows.
They are reading the forum and you have repeated this for a few years now ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

There are really two elements to distinguish here. One is the question of whether an event takes place on its own or only to increase the number of spectators. The second is whether an event is just an act, e.g. a Girl only pretending to be masturbating. 

I think in GOV both take place. There are extremely many events that are obviously planned and only performed for the cameras. Somewhat less common seemed to be fake events in Terms of sexual stimulation where it only looks like something is happening. But unfortunately even this is not really rare in GOV, but mostly limited to specific girls. 

All in all GOV is missing the real life. You don't get a glimpse into the private life but a superficial show that is more and more ridiculous.

The decisive element is nevertheless missing. How realistic is something that only happens because the girls get paid for it. 

That my friend is the most ridiculous argument you have ever made regarding the "real life" of RLC  or getting a "glimpse into the private life of the GOV apartments" or anyone else in any apartment on RLC for that matter.

The fact is that the participants in the project named RLC have always been paid.  Therefore, logically, according to your premise, nothing in RLC could, was, or is ever realistic.  However, you have stated

over and over again that RLC lost it's realism when the GOV apartment concept began.. What about all the other apartments, including the Russian apartments, where you have stated that there was a glimpse of real life.??

How is that possible, according to you, for the viewer to get any glimpse into any participants real life, because they are  getting paid??  According to you, it is not---with that I disagree.  Case in point, the actions that continuously

happen in this apartment alone is proof to me , and possibly others, that you can witness glimpses of real and private lives of the participants.. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

The fact is that the participants in the project named RLC have always been paid.  Therefore, logically, according to your premise, nothing in RLC could, was, or is ever realistic.  However, you have stated

The difference is what they get paid for.

One way is to pay them for a glimpse into their private lives. Something else happens in GOV where they are obviously paid to do shows. 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In fact, I think you are one of those who has managed to get the girls to perform with high heels and dildos and lesbian shows.
They are reading the forum and you have repeated this for a few years now ...

This is exactly what I mean by unrealistic and performed only for the camera. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The difference is what they get paid for.

One way is to pay them for a glimpse into their private lives. Something else happens in GOV where they are obviously paid to do shows. 

Could you please explain to us what a "glimpse into their private lives" means and how exactly RLC should pay them for it????

Just now, happyone said:

Could you please explain to us what a "glimpse into their private lives" means and how exactly RLC should pay them for it????

The question is, do you really think the girls would put dildos in each other on the dining table if there were no cameras???? 

The difference is whether something belongs to the real life of the residents and we just get a view of it or whether something is being staged for the cameras that would normaly not happen. An example of these events for the cameras is what @Noldus just said about "girls to perform with high heels and dildos and lesbian shows". Another example is probably all those events with pee on camera that took place in GOV lately. 

The most dramatic influence is probably the separation of girls and boys. All these pseodo lesbian shows surely have little to do with the real life of the girls. They are actually a show for the camera. 

In the past, RLC was way more realistic. We saw People who really lived in the apartments. There were way more normal visitors and sometimes a real party.  Even GOV started much more realistically (e.g. with Nora and her BF). 

• Thanks 1

This goes to both @Alladino, @moos54 and @happyone.

I praised what I think was great real life sex in this thread this morning. Not a single response or reaction! The only thing that get any form of attention (possitive or negative) on this bloody forum is lesbian shows. So don't fucking blame me for being negative. You are the ones trying to insist that everyone must like the same thing you do. We have too different views on this. Just accept it! Stop trying to convince the other.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This goes to both @Alladino, @moos54 and @happyone.

I praised what I think was great real life sex in this thread this morning. Not a single response or reaction! The only thing that get any form of attention (possitive or negative) on this bloody forum is lesbian shows. So don't fucking blame me for being negative. You are the ones trying to insist that everyone must like the same thing you do. We have too different views on this. Just accept it! Stop trying to convince the other.

I am not trying to convince anyone what they like or do not like.  And it is not true, that the only thing that gets a response is lesbian shows, many, including myself, have commented on the great sex of some of the couples. Sorry, somehow I missed that post you made abut great real life sex--I will go back and try and find it.