B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not either. I'm more hyped on the fact of seeing people have sex with people other than their partners rather than the fact that they are both women hooking up with each other. What I really would love to see is Lucian fucking Bonnie.

Don't worry...this is VHRLC and I'm sure it's coming!

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

A&L have pretty great passionate sex. I probably find both A&B better each on their own, than together. Am I the only one in this whole world who isn't all hyped up on almost every girl experimenting with lesbian sex?

I'm not either and I'm practically a lesbian.  My RLC subscription expires this week and I will not be renewing for now.  Many of you know I stood up for the reality of RLC when I came back to this board 6 months ago.  I stand by everything I said then, but what we have now is not what we had then and is no longer interesting to me.  A&B last night, while I actually find it very hot to watch, was the final confirmation for me that RLC now provides little that I can't find for free elsewhere.  I'm spending 40 quid a month on something I have neither time nor desire to watch so time for me to take a break. 

• Like 4

just a little curiosity, what almost everyone was asking for, happened in this apartment, just like I said you should play the lottery, you are just fortune tellers or RLC is very smart, it does not matter, you are all happy and this is the important thing

for the "perfect storm", if I can give a tip to the girls,
last night it was only missing that they had, during lesbian moment, sexy heels like Amina, giant Dildos and fisting (Bonnie really likes the hand in her pussy I'm sure) and anal to Alexandra.
congratulations to Lucian for his balance and I tell Rama that you cannot be jealous of another woman; at best, we hope to be involved in the game.
but maybe his real fear is that it happens after Lucian wants to fuck his Bonnie and, as I have seen, Lucian has a bigger cock and above all he breaks Bonnie's ass !!

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Called giving viewers what they want, and making good bonus money as well. Everyone knows fine well what these Barcelona apartments are all about. Girl-on-Girl = Money.

I don't know where this bullshit comes from, but I don't think RLC is on the winning side right now. Everything that happens there is monotonous. There is no real excitement in any apartment. 

It may seem that these pseudo lesbian shows are very popular. But you shouldn't forget that many of the customers who are actually interested in more reality are gone by now. That RLC is getting more and more desperate can be seen in the fact that the shows are getting more and more silly. The girls start pissing in the corridor or doing dildo shows on the dining room table. 🤮

All the really exciting moments at RLC happend when the residents acrually had fun and not just performed shows for the camera as work. Most of these events took place in Russia and this is what RLC is missing most now. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not either. I'm more hyped on the fact of seeing people have sex with people other than their partners rather than the fact that they are both women hooking up with each other. What I really would love to see is Lucian fucking Bonnie.

I'm more into watching how they would act at home without the cameras, I'm not too much into partner switches either. Sex with their partner, or with themselves, is fine for me. That's probably why I was never very enthusiastic about the whole COV concept. It is a regular couples apartment, just ripped out of their home everyday setting, and no social network in a foreign city.

• Like 2

The fixation rlc have with fake lesbian is not normal at all.Almost feel like they will only be satisfied when every single house is a fake lesbian bs.Why can't they let the few couples houses just for that..for the couples and their intimacy.One thing for sure they are giving 80% of the attention,deliver to one part of users and only 20% for the other part.The ones that enjoy shows and fake lesbian action are happy,the ones that just want genuine,normal couples and fallow their daily routines..are almost screwed.

• Like 1

Who tells you that this kind of event comes from rlc? Do you really think girls don't like to have experiences in their life?

me from what I see for several days in this apartment, it is two couples who get along well and the two girls who seem to turn around each other

we see that this evolution happens naturally without there being a need for performance

Each of the girls took the time to enjoy the moment and have fun

It is for this kind of moment normally that we look at this kind of site, it's nice to have this kind of moment where everything is done naturally

Well done girls 

• Like 5

14 minuti fa, moos54 ha detto:

Chi ti dice che questo tipo di evento proviene da rlc? Pensi davvero che alle ragazze non piaccia fare esperienze nella loro vita?

da quello che vedo da diversi giorni in questo appartamento, sono due coppie che vanno d'accordo e le due ragazze che rappresentano girarsi intorno

vediamo che questa evoluzione avviene naturalmente senza che ci sia bisogno di prestazioni

Ognuna delle ragazze ha preso il tempo per godersi il momento e divertirsi

Questo è il tipo di momento in cui tutto è fatto naturalmente

Ragazze ben fatte 

che coincidenza, Bonnie e Alexandra non hanno mai interagito più di tanto tra loro da quando sono arrivati, Bonnie passava la maggior parte del tempo nella sua camera. qualche giorno fà, vengono Kim e Olya come ospiti e il giorno dopo Bonnie e Alexandra presentano ad avvicinarsi e provare provare interesse sessuale tra loro, solo coincidenza ovviamente 😂. almeno sembra che ci sia messo un minimo di passione rispetto alle altre ragazze.

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who tells you that this kind of event comes from rlc? Do you really think girls don't like to have experiences in their life?

me from what I see for several days in this apartment, it is two couples who get along well and the two girls who seem to turn around each other

we see that this evolution happens naturally without there being a need for performance

Each of the girls took the time to enjoy the moment and have fun

It is for this kind of moment normally that we look at this kind of site, it's nice to have this kind of moment where everything is done naturally

Well done girls 

You're right, maybe these girls want to have new experiences, let's say the only thing a bit strange, is that they want to do it in front of a camera, all couples like to have sex and guys like to see their girlfriends having sex with each other in front of the camera, this is the real world.