B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

A&L have pretty great passionate sex. I probably find both A&B better each on their own, than together. Am I the only one in this whole world who isn't all hyped up on almost every girl experimenting with lesbian sex?

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Am I the only one in this whole world who isn't all hyped up on almost every girl experimenting with lesbian sex?

I'm not either. I'm more hyped on the fact of seeing people have sex with people other than their partners rather than the fact that they are both women hooking up with each other. What I really would love to see is Lucian fucking Bonnie.

After almost 50 minutes of fucking Lucian could not pop. Maybe the cameras bother him from cumming but not getting hard. Not sure. But he got up and went to the bathroom to jack off as he could not even cum when jacking off on the bed next to Alex. After he left the room Alex masturbated to what I think is her 10th orgasm of the night. I am pretty sure Bonnie was the one in her head when she was masturbating and not Lucian.

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

By far the MOST EROTIC girl-girl performance in the history of RLC ... No show at all, just 2 girls Who wanted to do it and please each other 

LMAO...it's all just a show!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would say it joins the most memorable moments of RLC for sure. Very real and passionate, and both of them thoroughly enjoyed each other.

EPIC !!!

LMAO...it's all just a show!

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

The supposed queen Leora has her work cut out for herself now to try and top that performance.

smhhh...Leora ain't shit!

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Well good luck to Queen Overrated to ever come close to topping that.

couldn't have said it better myself!