B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Open your eyes. RLC is making easy money from their good reputation. 

This will go on for a while longer until they finally close down. If they really tried to come back, they would have improved something long ago. What really clarified things is that Piper and Taylor didn't got an apartment. Even if RLC could no longer open apartments in Russia, this would have been possible. But no, not one new apartment. Just increasingly silly shows from month to month. Meanwhile they have sunk so far that VHTV looks more realistic. 

Sometimes it is important to recognize something for what it is. RLC is as good as finished. 

Not quite yet, RLC still has plenty of re-runs from some of the girls and maybe some new adventures of Alexandra and Bonnie. 😏

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

In fact, I think you are one of those who has managed to get the girls to perform with high heels and dildos and lesbian shows.
They are reading the forum and you have repeated this for a few years now ...

Just waiting for the fisting now then...:dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not quite yet, RLC still has plenty of re-runs from some of the girls and maybe some new adventures of Alexandra and Bonnie. 😏

This is one of the few things that never bothered me, although many people get upset about it. I always thought that RLC should have the very few girls who actually lived in the GOV apartments, like Nicole, in the project for much longer.

This is also one of the reasons why I think the GOV apartments should be converted into roommate apartments. 

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is one of the few things that never bothered me, although many people get upset about it. I always thought that RLC should have the very few girls who actually lived in the GOV apartments, like Nicole, in the project for much longer.

This is also one of the reasons why I think the GOV apartments should be converted into roommate apartments. 

Like Sara and Stella getting only 2 months together in B1, while Irma, twins, Naomi, Sofie, etc. etc. staying 5+ months.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Open your eyes. RLC is making easy money from their good reputation

This will go on for a while longer until they finally close down. If they really tried to come back, they would have improved something long ago. What really clarified things is that Piper and Taylor didn't got an apartment. Even if RLC could no longer open apartments in Russia, this would have been possible. But no, not one new apartment. Just increasingly silly shows from month to month. Meanwhile they have sunk so far that VHTV looks more realistic. 

Sometimes it is important to recognize something for what it is. RLC is as good as finished

You will have to explain your logic to me because I have a lot of trouble following it, RLC is making money thanks to its good reputation but the site is finished?

As I say, we do not know the whole story and it is useless to extrapolate the events, for what we know, the apartments they opened are more and more of good quality, they invested in new cameras with infrared light systems for better quality when they went into night mode, they added cameras in apartments where there were fewer

For the fact that they did not open an apartment with Piper and Taylor, they should already want to have their own apartment and above all there is still a pandemic that started at the same time, so I think that it repels certain things if these were on the agenda

Otherwise I invite you to watch better what is happening on VHTV and then we will talk about it again if you want

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

it's already the case 

at my place, an apartment that you share with people, it's called roommate

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Like Sara and Stella getting only 2 months together in B1, while Irma, twins, Naomi, Sofie, etc. etc. staying 5+ months.

we must also take into account that girls also have a life outside RLC and Barcelona

Just now, moos54 said:

we must also take into account that girls also have a life outside RLC and Barcelona

Exactly, and that's what I want to see. Not these bullshit shows that RLC claims to be real life. 

Back to the roots of RLC, and away from those lifeless show girls in the GOV apartments. 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Exactly, and that's what I want to see. Not these bullshit shows that RLC claims to be real life. 

Back to the roots of RLC, and away from those lifeless show girls in the GOV apartments. 

At the same time, this is also the case for all participants, do you really think that we see everything in their lives when they are not in their apartment? Do you really know all their friends, all their families? Do you know what they do in their life? Do you know if they work? if so, in what?
I think you won't be able to answer all of these questions, so in the end you don't really know their real life, because you only know what they want or not to show us well, which seems normal to me